Preity denies any arrest warrant against her by courtJuly 24th, 2010 - 10:05 pm ICT by ANI
Chandigarh, July 24 (ANI): Bollywood actress and IPL franchise Kings XI Punjab co-owner Preity Zinta on Saturday claimed on her Twitter account that no summons had been served to her by the Chandigarh court.
Her reaction came in response to the news that a local court had issued an arrest warrants against co-owners actress Preity Zinta, industrialists Ness Wadia and Mohit Burman for failing to appear before it on a complaint accusing them of not filing its balance sheets and annual returns.
“I have since learnt that no arrest warrant have been issued in my name. My legal team is looking further into the matter,” Zinta posted on her Twitter account.
The bailable warrants were issued by Chief Judicial Magistrate J S Sidhu after neither the three co-owners nor their counsels appeared before the court on a complaint filed by the Registrar of Companies (ROC). (ANI)
- Court issues warrants against the co-owners of Kings XI Punjab - Jul 24, 2010
- Case against Preity Zinta, other Kings XI owners stayed - Aug 03, 2010
- Arrest warrants against IPL team owners Priety Zinta, Ness Wadia - Jul 24, 2010
- Court issues notice to Preity Zinta, Ness Wadia - Apr 21, 2010
- Kings XI Punjab now get rap for running office from house - Apr 14, 2011
- Preity Zinta 'avoids' court summons - Mar 24, 2010
- Court summons for Preity Zinta on IPL ads - Mar 22, 2010
- NGO moves human rights commission against Preity Zinta - Mar 25, 2010
- Kings XI Punjab under I.T. scanner over Burman's share - Apr 29, 2010
- Dev Anand gets nostalgic at Taj (Movie Snippets) - May 24, 2011
- Chennai Super Kings arrive in Chandigarh to take on Kings XI Punjab - Apr 12, 2011
- Bombay High Court stays Kings XI Punjab's termination from IPL - Dec 08, 2010
- Hats off to actors who work with newcomers: Preity Zinta - Sep 08, 2012
- Aishwarya urges mom-in-law to join Twitter (Film Snippets) - Apr 09, 2010
- Kings XI Punjab not sold: Preity, Hero Group (Lead) - Feb 10, 2010
Tags: arrest warrant against, arrest warrants, bailable, balance sheets, bollywood actress, burman, co owner, franchise, industrialists, ipl, j s sidhu, judicial magistrate, local court, mohit, preity zinta, punjab, registrar of companies, summons, wadia