Pramod Muthalik gets bail in 2003 provocative speech caseFebruary 2nd, 2009 - 6:15 pm ICT by ANI
Madikeri (Karnataka), Feb 2, (ANI): A court in Madikeri, Karnataka, granted bail to Sri Ram Sena chief Pramod Muthalik on Monday in connection with a provocative speech made in December 2003.
Muthaliks speech was targeted at the Hindu Samajotsav in Gonikoppal.
He was released with a fine of Rs. one lakh.
Muthalik had been granted bail thrice in the last week.
He was first arrested on January 27 in connection with a case involving damage to pamphlets with provocative slogans.
He was then arrested for his role in attack on women at a pub in Mangalore.
He was arrested again last night for the provocative speech made in December 2003. (ANI)
- Goa CM dismisses Sri Ram Sene chief as inconsequential - Jun 27, 2012
- 'Rent-a-riot' Muthalik pays for his fanaticism (Letter from Bangalore) - May 21, 2010
- Muthalik will be arrested if he enters Goa: Parrikar (Lead) - Jul 18, 2012
- Action against those inviting Muthalik to Goa: CM - Jul 18, 2012
- Muthalik sent to judicial custody in pub attack case of Mangalore - Jan 29, 2009
- No religion for purpose of statecraft: Parrikar - Jun 13, 2012
- All accused get bail in Mangalore pub attack case - Jan 31, 2009
- Court denies bail to Shri Ram Sena chief - Jan 30, 2009
- Muthalik held for inciting communal clashes in Mysore - Jul 25, 2009
- Ram Sena chief Mutalik sent to judicial custody till July 28 - Jul 25, 2009
- Mangalore hooligans get bail, their leader promises to behave (Lead) - Jan 31, 2009
- Rama Sene chief apologises for Mangalore attack (Lead) - Jan 28, 2009
- Sri Rama Sene will support Varun Gandhi: Pramod Muthalik - Mar 24, 2009
- Muthaliks Sri Rama Sene to support Varun Gandhi - Mar 24, 2009
- Mangalore pub attack: Muthalik, 27 supporters get bail - Jan 31, 2009