Posh snubs invitation to Mel Bs Egyptian weddingNovember 3rd, 2008 - 2:26 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 3 (ANI): English pop singer songwriter Victoria Beckham has snubbed an invitation to her former Spice Girls bandmate Mel Bs Egyptian wedding.
Mel B has gone all out for the do, flying friends and family members for an all-expenses-paid trip to witness the renewal of her vows to Stephen Belafonte.
However, her former bandmate Posh and her hubby David Beckham do not plan on attending the ceremony, the Sun reported.
It is not known whether the other bandmates Geri Halliwell, Emma Bunton and pregnant Mel C will be there.
Scary Spice had married Belafonte in Las Vegas last year, and has now decided to hold a four-day bash in Hurghada, and it is rumoured that OK! magazine will be paying them 200,000 pounds for the exclusive rights to the ceremony.
Mel B has also been rumoured to have invited celebs that she hardly knows. (ANI)
- Jessie J blown away by Olympic closing ceremony - Aug 14, 2012
- Olympic rehearsals made Halliwell's birthday bizarre - Aug 28, 2012
- Mel B wants another 'Spice Girls' reunion - Mar 20, 2011
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- Mel B regrets missing Queen's celebrations - Jun 06, 2012
- Victoria Beckham snubs Mel B's wedding invitation - Nov 03, 2008
- I don't need Spice Girls reunion : Mel C - Dec 03, 2011
- Mel C wants Spice Girls to perform at 2012 Olympics - Nov 14, 2010
- Mel B 'snubs' Posh on Twitter - Mar 23, 2011
- Spice Girls rock at closing ceremony - Aug 13, 2012
- Spice Girls to unite again for Olympic closing ceremony (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- Spice Girls divided over plans to release album of unheard songs - Mar 03, 2011
- Pregnant Emma bonds with bandmates - Feb 21, 2011
- Ger Haliwell hopes to convince Posh for 2012 Olympics - Jan 30, 2011
- Spice girls still best friends - Aug 04, 2012
Tags: bandmates, bs, david beckham, emma bunton, english pop, family members, geri halliwell, hubby, hurghada, invitation, mel b, mel c, ok magazine, pop singer, scary spice, singer songwriter, spice girls, stephen belafonte, victoria beckham, vows