Posh reveals her cleavage disastersDecember 10th, 2008 - 2:38 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, December 10 (ANI): Victoria Beckham has revealed that looking at her old photographs have made her realise that her plunging dresses had exposed too much cleavage.
The singer-turned-fashion designer, who launched her own designer line, said that she could spot the fashion blunders in her previous dresses after she revisited the pictorial memories.
“I know how a dress should sit, Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
I”ve worn so many in the past and when I see the photographs I think, crikey, my boobs are up round my neck again, because the corsets are too short and not cut high enough, she added.
The former Spice Girl won had won two British Glamour Magazine Awards, one for “Woman of the Year” and another for Entrepreneur of the Year” in 2007 that celebrated her fashion achievements. (ANI)
- Victoria Beckham wants to dress Jolie - Dec 03, 2010
- Victoria Beckham a 'smart' dresser - Jul 13, 2012
- Victoria not interested in designing menswear - Nov 20, 2010
- Fame freaks out Victoria Beckham - Jul 14, 2012
- Victoria plans debut store in London - May 23, 2012
- David is my soul mate: Victoria Beckham - Jul 06, 2011
- Victoria Beckham trusts her design quality - Jan 04, 2012
- Victoria scouted model at beach party - May 12, 2011
- I can't act, won't act: Victoria Beckham - Feb 18, 2011
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- My only competition is myself: Victoria Beckham - Jul 11, 2012
- Victoria loves Russell Brand's dress sense - Feb 09, 2012
- Victoria's family is her priority - Jul 12, 2012
- Dannii Minogue says she would love to dress Jennifer Aniston - Dec 29, 2010
- Victoria Beckham wants to dress Jolie, Michelle Obama - Dec 08, 2010
Tags: boobs, british glamour, cleavage, corsets, disasters, dresses, entrepreneur, fashion blunders, fashion designer, glamour magazine, magazine awards, old photographs, pictorial memories, spice girl, victoria beckham, woman of the year