Posh insists she is not a slave to designer labelsSeptember 10th, 2008 - 6:40 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, September 10 (ANI): Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham insists that its not that she always buys her clothes from designer labels, for she often picks up bargains in charity shops.
The former Spice Girls star says that it hardly matters to her where her garments come from as long as they are stylish.
She has also revealed that Oxfam charity shops are her favorites because it is easy to pick up a bargain there.
“I don”t actually spend a lot of money on clothes and I always mix high street buys with vintage. Oxfam is great for a spot of bargain-hunting, it’’s amazing what people get rid of, and it’’s good to help such a great cause,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying. (ANI)
- Victoria Beckham trusts her design quality - Jan 04, 2012
- Victoria Beckham plans to open stores in China - Jun 15, 2012
- Fame freaks out Victoria Beckham - Jul 14, 2012
- My only competition is myself: Victoria Beckham - Jul 11, 2012
- Being a working mum is hard: Victoria Beckham - Jun 09, 2011
- Spice Girls to auction iconic clothes - Jun 29, 2012
- Victoria Beckham wants daughter to grow like princess - Jul 14, 2011
- Victoria Beckham loves giving fashion tips - Jul 19, 2010
- Victoria Beckham a 'smart' dresser - Jul 13, 2012
- Eva Longoria to be godmother of Beckham baby - Jun 15, 2011
- Victoria Beckham wants to dress Jolie, Michelle Obama - Dec 08, 2010
- Victoria Beckham - a workaholic? - Aug 16, 2011
- Victoria wants to celebrate curves - Sep 19, 2010
- I can't act, won't act: Victoria Beckham - Feb 18, 2011
- David Beckham's Design Debut For Victoria's 2011 Men's Collection - Aug 06, 2010