PM to review development projects in Jammu and KashmirJune 8th, 2010 - 12:11 pm ICT by IANS
Srinagar, June 8 (IANS) Prime Minister Manmohan Singh would review the progress of developmental projects in Jammu and Kashmir before concluding his two-day visit to the state Tuesday, officials said.
“The prime minister would be given a power point presentation about the progress of development in selected areas like road connectivity, electricity, drinking water, education and employment,” a senior official of the state government said here.
Manmohan Singh, who arrived here Monday and addressed the fifth convocation of the Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural, Science and Technology, would not hold any press conference before leaving the valley, officials clarified.
While the prime minister took stock of development work in the state, his wife Gursharan Kaur would visit the Royal Spring golf course and the Nehru botanical garden, both situated on the banks of the Dal Lake in this picturesque summer capital of the state.
- PM in Jammu for daylong visit - Mar 04, 2011
- PM begins two-day visit to Kashmir (Lead) - Jun 07, 2010
- PM to visit Jammu March 5 - Feb 07, 2011
- PM begins Kashmir visit amid shutdown (Second Lead) - Jun 07, 2010
- Manmohan Singh to visit Jammu Friday - Mar 03, 2011
- PM to visit Kashmir to announce jobs package for youth - Mar 03, 2011
- Manmohan Singh to undertake two-day Kashmir visit from Monday - Jun 06, 2010
- PM's two-day Jammu visit from Thursday - Feb 28, 2011
- Manmohan Singh to visit Kashmir today - Jun 07, 2010
- PM to visit Kashmir, may offer talks to separatists - Jun 06, 2010
- PM visiting Jammu and Kashmir Friday - Mar 04, 2011
- Ready to talk to any group that gives up the gun: PM - Jun 07, 2010
- Gursharan visits Dhaka gurdwara - Sep 06, 2011
- PM arrives in Srinagar - Jun 07, 2010
- Sustained dialogue only way forward on Kashmir: PM - Mar 04, 2011
Tags: agricultural science, botanical garden, convocation, development projects, developmental projects, drinking water, jammu and kashmir, kashmir, manmohan, manmohan singh, nehru, power point presentation, prime minister manmohan, prime minister manmohan singh, royal spring, science and technology, sher, spring golf, srinagar, water education