PM to give away national awards to micro, small and medium enterprises todayAugust 30th, 2008 - 8:45 am ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Aug 30 (ANI): The Prime Minister, Dr. Manmohan Singh, will present the national awards to the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) here today.
Minister for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Mahabir Prasad will preside over the function.
The national awardees include successful entrepreneurs in the MSME sector, khadi and village industries and coir sector under different categories.
There are also special awards for women, SC/ST and the entrepreneurs from North Eastern Region. Besides, awards will also be presented to those Banks that have excelled in lending to the MSE sector.
The first national awards and special awards for women, SC/ST and North East Region categories consist of rupee one lakh in cash, a certificate and a trophy.
The second national awards consist of a cash prize of seventy five thousand rupees, a certificate and a trophy while the third national award consists of rupees fifty thousand in cash, a certificate and a trophy.
The national award function is being organized by the four important organizations under the Ministry of MSME, namely, the Office of the Development Commissioner (MSME), the National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC), the Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) and the Coir Board. (ANI)
- President Patil gives away national awards to MSMEs - Aug 31, 2010
- PM to give away national awards to micro, small and medium enterprises - Aug 29, 2008
- PM to give away National Awards to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises today - Aug 28, 2009
- Government approves mandatory procurement policy from SMEs - Nov 01, 2011
- Manmohan Singh presents national awards for small and medium enterprises - Aug 30, 2008
- Virbhadra Singh meets Mozambique Trade Minister - Mar 30, 2011
- Problems of Bengal small/medium industries being probed: Minister - Jul 11, 2011
- South African Minister Thabathe calls on Virbhadra Singh - Mar 28, 2011
- Manufacturing policy is designed to create jobs: CII - Nov 13, 2011
- 'Rate hikes playing havoc with SMEs' - Oct 25, 2011
- New plan to help unregistered MSMEs: FISME - May 16, 2012
- Small and medium industries complain of neglect in UP - Feb 06, 2012
- IITs, IIMs to help MSMEs improve managerial skills - Apr 26, 2012
- Bengal to form MSME panel - Jan 19, 2012
- Uttar Pradesh gets Rs.1,400-cr investments - Dec 04, 2009