Pizza Hut renamed Pasta Hut to promote healthy eatingOctober 7th, 2008 - 5:02 pm ICT by ANI
London, October 7 (ANI): Worlds largest selling pizza restaurant chain, Pizza Hut, has been renamed Pasta Hut as part of a 100million-pound overhaul to promote healthy eating.
The international franchise, which has made its commerce in the UK since 1973, has revealed that it is introducing healthier food for big nutritional changes.
While a new pasta Carte du jour will be offered, the childrens menu shall embrace hidden vegetables, along with a complimentary side salad.
The health conscious company has removed hydrogenated vegetable oils from its menu, and a saturated fat removal programme is underway.
I am confident that people will like what they see when they come into our restaurants, the Sun quoted Pasta Hut head Alasdair Murdoch as saying.
The new Pasta Hut outlets will be unwrapped in 2009 and 2010, with interiors of 700 current UK restaurant being given a face-lift. (ANI)
- Dieters misled by food names end up eating more unhealthy foods - Apr 20, 2011
- Pizza Hut to open more stores that offer wine and beer - Dec 24, 2011
- Pizza Hut to open more stores that offer wine and beer (Lead) - Dec 24, 2011
- Not all pasta is pasta: Italian chef - Jun 24, 2011
- New Italian delights under candlelight at Rhapsody - May 05, 2010
- Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution: The Food Fight Continues - Apr 17, 2010
- Italy lays out pasta, cheese for Delhi homes - Nov 10, 2010
- Burger King to launch 'Pizza Burger' with 2,520-calorie! - Aug 23, 2010
- Europe's first green restaurant - a place for adventure lovers (Feature with images) - Jul 15, 2011
- 'Eggs healthier, safer than 30 years ago' - Jul 19, 2012
- McDonald's Stores To Undergo Makeover - Apr 15, 2010
- How Caesar salad, Battenberg cake, Vindaloo got their names - Sep 01, 2010
- Party Tips Aplenty For The Fourth Of July - Jul 04, 2010
- Michelle Obama admits she's a "lover" of french fries - Sep 14, 2010
- Spit roasts to kofta, tuck into festive feasts in Delhi - Dec 24, 2010
Tags: childrens menu, conscious company, face lift, Health Science, healthy eating, international franchise, london, murdoch, nutritional changes, pasta, pizza hut, pizza restaurant, restaurant chain, restaurants, side salad, sun, vegetable oils, vegetables