Pitts parents upset with Jolies breast-feeding photos?November 1st, 2008 - 4:07 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, November 1 (ANI): Angelina Jolies breast-feeding pictures in the November issue of W magazine have reportedly left Brad Pitts parents upset.
Star magazine reported that while father Bill Pitt refused to talk about the published photos, mum Jane Pitt has been displeased with the way the couples kids have been used for advertisement purposes.
Fox News quoted the magazine: “Brad”’’s dad won””t talk about it that means he”’’s upset.
Brad”’’s mom feels they””re using their children as a marketing campaign tool and thinks it”’’s unacceptable.
The pictures of the actress, who had posed for the cover of the American fashion magazine while breast-feeding one of her 3-month-old twins, had been shot by Brad in mid-August at their French Chateau Miraval. (ANI)
- Breastfeeding Jolie pic for W magazine making waves in cyber space - Oct 10, 2008
- Pitt's parents to move in with Brangelina - Feb 21, 2011
- Brangelina to wed this weekend? - Aug 10, 2012
- Brangelina to marry in a few months? - Jul 14, 2011
- Pitt, Jolie hunt for super-nanny, ready to pay up to $150,000 - Apr 22, 2011
- I Still Find Brad To Be Sexy And Great. Says Angelina Jolie - Nov 13, 2010
- Pitt's parents moving in with him? - Feb 22, 2011
- Jolie buys Pitt a helicopter - May 15, 2012
- Brangelina to marry in Britain - Jun 26, 2012
- Brad Pitt oversees wedding plans - May 02, 2012
- Pitt to handpick wine for wedding - Aug 28, 2012
- Brad Pitt puts his Malibu beach house on the market - Aug 23, 2011
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Brad Pitt 'learning how to make wine' - Nov 13, 2009
- A very Happy Birthday to Jennifer Aniston - Feb 13, 2012
Tags: actress, advertisement purposes, american fashion, angelina jolies, brad pitts parents, breast feeding photos, breast feeding pictures, campaign tool, chateau miraval, couples, dad, fashion magazine, fox news, french chateau, jane pitt, marketing campaign, november 1, star magazine, twins, w magazine