Pets take precedence over men in Kate Bosworths love lifeDecember 1st, 2008 - 6:23 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 1 (ANI): Hollywood actress Kate Bosworth says that she would kick a man out of her bed rather than disturb her beloved pooch.
The Superman Returns actress , who is known for her love of animals, has a dog named Lila, whom she adopted while on a 2004 vacation in Morocco.
And Bosworth admits her boyfriend, British model James Rousseau, was not very pleased to find that there would be a third party sharing their bed.
However, the actress is adamant her pets take precedence over her love life.
“I love my dog. She’’s a cross-breed and so cute. I grew up with the dogs sleeping in the bed. My boyfriend found that odd the first few times he stayed over. The dog will stay in the bed before the man will,” Contactmusic quoted her, as saying. (ANI)
- Kate Bosworth prefers dogs to men - Dec 01, 2008
- Cooper hunting for a dog sitter - Aug 13, 2012
- Bosworth to release short films on accessory line - Jan 19, 2012
- World's oldest dog dies ahead of 27 birthday - Dec 08, 2011
- Charlize Theron restarts dog collection - Dec 16, 2011
- Hilton treats pets with bedtime snacks - Apr 02, 2010
- Has Kate Bosworth dumped musician beau? - Mar 16, 2009
- Pamela Anderson adopts abandoned dogs - Aug 04, 2010
- Pooches are singles' best bedmates - Sep 25, 2010
- Elizabeth Hurley sleeps with her dogs - Sep 10, 2010
- Kate Bosworth engaged - Aug 10, 2012
- Martha Stewart Hospitalized After Her Pet Dog Accidentally Attacks Her - Jan 14, 2011
- Mariah Carey hires dog shrink to ready dogs for twin babies' arrival - Mar 15, 2011
- Serena Williams feeling broody - Feb 07, 2010
- First urban flea market for pooches - Jan 13, 2012