Penelope Cruz reveals her baby and travelling plansJuly 18th, 2008 - 5:26 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, July 18 (ANI): Spanish actress Penelope Cruz is giving some serious thought to starting a family like pal Salma Hayek.
The Vanilla Sky actress, currently dating fellow Spaniard Javier Bardem, however, insists that she still feels that time is on her side as far as her baby plans are concerned.
“It’’s something I”ve thought about a lot… I feel like I still have a lot of time,” Contactmusic quoted Cruz as telling W Magazine.
For now, Cruz, 34, is planning to tour the world like ex-lover Mathew McConaughey.
“I”ve never done that. I”ve travelled to so many countries for work, and I realise when I leave that I haven”t seen anything,” the actress said. (ANI)
- Cruz to receive star on Walk Of Fame - Mar 29, 2011
- Johnny Depp calls Penelope Cruz 'a phenomenal mum' - Apr 05, 2011
- Working with Penelope is like long road of giggles: Depp - Apr 04, 2011
- Cruz's worries make her suffer - Apr 11, 2012
- Cruz to reunite with husband for thriller - Apr 22, 2012
- Monica Cruz To Act As Sister's Body Double In “Pirates Of The Carebbean” Next - Oct 13, 2010
- Penelope Cruz to marry next month? - Nov 26, 2009
- Penelope Cruz, Javier Bardem to marry in December? - Nov 26, 2009
- Motherhood changes you: Cruz - May 11, 2011
- Cruz, Bardem may act together again - May 19, 2011
- Bardem shuns talk about private life to avoid pressure - Mar 17, 2012
- Javier Bardem Ecstatic About Wife Penelope Cruz's Pregnancy - Sep 20, 2010
- Penelope Cruz in Rome to work on Woody Allen film - Jul 08, 2011
- Acting in English movies tough for Cruz - Aug 14, 2012
- Cruz has no time to worry - Jun 26, 2012