Peaches Geldof raunchy photoshoot for Agent Provocateur lingerieSeptember 9th, 2008 - 6:44 pm ICT by ANI
Washington , Sep 9 (ANI): After shocking fans and friends with her marriage, Peaches Geldof is set to stun again by appearing in a series of nearly naked lingerie commercials.
Bob Geldofs daughter Peaches has replaced supermodel Kate Moss as the new face of Agent Provocateur.
The 19-year-old has appeared in a series of dark bondage shots for the company’’s autumn/winter 2008 Season of The Witch campaign - and, in one, she dons a see-through negligee, while dangling a cherry seductively over a fellow model’’s mouth in another.
“Peaches is really pleased with the pictures.” Contactmusic quoted a source, as saying.
Geldof has also appeared with pal Daisy Lowe for a third provocative photo, in which the pair prepares a topless model for what appears to be a sacrificial ceremony.
Peaches Geldof is currently studying Fashion and Media at a college in New York . She has reportedly secured an internship with upmarket fashion and lifestyle magazine Nylon. (ANI)
- Peaches cherry seduction routine in new advert for undies - Sep 08, 2008
- Mick Jagger's daughter poses topless - Aug 19, 2010
- Peaches Geldof insists she's 'no sex fiend' as nude pics surface - Mar 19, 2011
- Victoria Secret's model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley goes topless in new ad - Feb 21, 2010
- Miranda Kerr secures coveted modelling deals - Jun 03, 2010
- Curvy Peaches Geldof 'lands six-figure bra deal with Ultimo' - Mar 29, 2009
- Peaches Geldof pregnant - Jan 06, 2012
- Two years after split, Drummey files for divorce from Geldof - Apr 23, 2011
- Jacobs didn't want to be boring - May 11, 2012
- Carmen Electra's girl-on-girl kiss steams up fiance's music video - Oct 22, 2010
- Emma Watson to launch 'green' fashion line - Mar 06, 2011
- Maddona to launch shoe range - Mar 14, 2012
- Giorgio Armani helps Haiti - Feb 25, 2010
- 'Sexy' sumos pose in new advert for Japanese car manufacturer - Feb 19, 2011
- Megan Fox strips, poses with naked man in new Armani Code ad campaign - Mar 03, 2011