Paul Newman cancer quotes were misinterpreted, says palJune 12th, 2008 - 4:26 pm ICT by ANI
Washington June 12 (ANI): Paul Newman’s friend and business partner A.E. Hotchner, is denying a report, which quotes him saying the actor is fighting cancer.
Hotchner has told Access Hollywood that he is not aware if the 83-year-old is suffering from any illness.
I saw him last week and he seemed fine. I have no knowledge of any diagnosis or doctors,” E! Online quoted Hotchner, as saying.
According to a report, Hotchner confirmed that Newman was battling the disease for 18 months.
He said: I know that its a form of cancer. Its a form of cancer and hes dealing with it.
However, Hotchner has said that his quotes were misinterpreted. (ANI)
- Paul Newman's pal chronicles final days of his life in new book - Jan 15, 2010
- Paul Newman leaves behind extraordinary legacy - Sep 30, 2008
- Hollywood A-listers pay tribute to Paul Newman - Sep 30, 2008
- Paul Newman is dying of Cancer - Aug 16, 2008
- Michael Douglas vows to act again after undergoing cancer treatment - Dec 01, 2010
- Catherine Zeta-Jones at cancer risk? - Sep 12, 2010
- Paul Newman's widow upset over his shameful biography - May 01, 2009
- India witnessing rise in pancreatic cancer, say doctors - Oct 06, 2011
- No misinterpretation, I was just copying instructor: Depp - May 25, 2012
- Mom loses custody battle over breast cancer - May 10, 2011
- Alarming rise in cancer cases in India: Expert - Jan 27, 2012
- Cancer-stricken Michael Douglas blames illness on stress - Sep 23, 2010
- Douglas honoured with Palm Springs icon award - Jan 16, 2011
- Now, a camera that creates real-time, 3D colour movies of the brain! - Feb 05, 2011
- Changing lifestyle toughens India's cancer battle (Feb 4 is World Cancer Day) - Feb 03, 2012