Paul Burrell re-launches his official websiteOctober 2nd, 2008 - 2:43 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 2 (ANI): The former butler to Britains late Princess Diana, Paul Burrell, has re-launched his official website.
Burrell closed down the site days after he gave evidence at the inquest trial into Diana’’s death but has now reopened it to sell signed copies of his Diana biography, ”The Way We Were”.
Paul, who is now based in Florida, insists he remains loyal to both the princess and Queen Elizabeth.
“I have always maintained my whole-hearted support and allegiance to Her Majesty the Queen and the Princess of Wales. Both incredible unique women of our times, the Daily Express quoted him, as stating on his website.
“Throughout my lifetime I will remain loyal and true to the two women whom I have had the privilege to serve,” he added.
Paul was much criticised after admitting he lied at the inquest but insists he doesn”t worry about his reputation.
“I am always comforted by a quotation which the princess often made, ”Never worry about your reputation because that is what people think you are. Worry more about your character because that’’s who you are,” ” he added. (ANI)
- Princess Diana's former butler 'wants to patch up with William' - Nov 22, 2010
- Kate will wear ghost of Diana on hand: Ex-butler - Apr 26, 2011
- Stalker threatens to kill Princess Diana's butler - Aug 20, 2012
- Prince William preparing to wed Kate Middleton, says Diana's former butler - Aug 15, 2010
- Paul Burrell still exploiting Diana's name for gain - Jun 08, 2009
- 'Princess Diana was murdered' - Jul 22, 2010
- Royal 'superfan' starts 3-day vigil to bag prime spot for Royal Wedding - Apr 27, 2011
- Princess Di has concluded her death was a 'well-planned accident': Psychic - Aug 31, 2010
- Princess Dis ex-butler Paul Burrell fears his U.S. career is in jeopardy - Jan 21, 2009
- Paul Burrell to be subject of comedy biopic? - Apr 07, 2009
- Di's ex-butler to be joined by wife in Florida? - Jan 02, 2010
- Chauffeur behind Princess Di's death was 'framed as a drunk driver' - May 20, 2010
- Burrell 'plans to appear in documentary to clear his name' - Jun 23, 2009
- Burrells Di sex boast story complaint upheld - Nov 30, 2008
- Prince Charles states publicly that his wife Camilla could be Queen - Nov 20, 2010