Paris Hilton blows PS850,000 on former brothel frequented by drug peddlers and pirates!October 23rd, 2008 - 6:04 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Oct 23 (ANI): Paris Hilton has bought an estate worth 850000 dollars in London, but the estate has a mottled history, as it has been a former brothel and a haven for drug peddlers and pirates.
Hilton, who is currently filming her reality show My BBF in London, stated that the estate has exquisite architecture, reports China Daily.
It’’s just beautiful. It doesn”t have regular rooms but is more like a maze.It used to be an opium den and still has iron joists where pirates and thieves were shackled to the wall, Hilton said.
“Paris really appreciated the quirkiness of the place - and the knockdown price for such a unique building - and immediately put in an offer, a source told Daily Star. (ANI)
- Abandoned US brothel to become museum - Aug 09, 2012
- I'd love to open my hotel: Paris - Jun 24, 2011
- Paris Hilton enters real estate business - Aug 13, 2011
- Jeet Thayil's novel makes Booker Prize longlist - Jul 26, 2012
- Three held with 45 kg of opium - Jul 01, 2011
- Paris Hilton donates $5,000 to struggling fan - Jul 31, 2012
- Paris Hilton sued for not returning $60K in borrowed Damiani jewelry - Apr 07, 2011
- Underworld, Tagore and charity on book shelf (IANS Books This Week) - Dec 17, 2011
- Paris Hilton is boring, says Lady Gaga - Nov 16, 2010
- No second season of Hilton's reality show? - Aug 27, 2011
- Hilton walks the ramp for Andre Tan - Oct 18, 2011
- Dita Von Teese to perform at London Erotica show in Nov - Sep 28, 2010
- Paris Hilton's latest gift, a pony - Jan 08, 2012
- Drug peddler held, heroin seized - Jan 05, 2011
- Premier League manager caught in company of hookers - Dec 23, 2009