Panthers Party to contest all seats in Himachal Pradesh pollsNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:24 am ICT by admin
An announcement to this effect was made in New Delhi by the Delhi State President of the Party and observer for Himachal Pradesh, Sanjoy Sachdev.
The Panthers Party said that its campaign would focus on saving Dogra culture, employment, price rise along with issues like corruptionalization and criminalization of politics and to liberate the politics from money houses.
The party shall ensure that Code of Conduct and directions of Election Commission are not violated in the state.
Party chief Bhim Singh himself would campaign in favour of party candidates in Himachal Pradesh, the release said. (ANI)
- Panthers Party wants Kashmir's reorganisation - Sep 14, 2011
- It's raining political parties in hill state (Himachal Pradesh Newsletter) - Aug 18, 2012
- Supreme Court adjourns plea challenging Anna's arrest - Aug 26, 2011
- Paramilitary recruitment rules' relaxation now for entire Jammu and Kashmir - Apr 23, 2011
- MCD poll campaign to end April 14 - Apr 05, 2012
- Panthers Party moves apex court against Kashmiri militants' return - Jul 02, 2011
- Stage set for Assam first phase elections (Poll Curtain Raiser) - Apr 03, 2011
- BJP united, Congress divided ahead of polls (Himachal Pradesh Newsletter) - Jul 28, 2012
- Sena-BJP-RPI 'Grand Alliance' ready for Mumbai civic polls - Jan 12, 2012
- Plea in SC seeks action against Mamata (Lead) - Aug 16, 2012
- Apex court mocks slow pace of probes against jailed Pakistanis - May 03, 2012
- Free Pakistani prisoners, says Supreme Court (Lead) - Dec 02, 2011
- Apex court notice to centre, Kashmir over custodial death - Oct 31, 2011
- Congress mulling organisational changes in UP, Punjab - Mar 30, 2012
- Virbhadra faces graft charge; says will resign if asked to (Roundup) - Jun 26, 2012