Pammie feels she makes a good celebrity role modelOctober 6th, 2008 - 7:14 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Oct 6 (ANI): Canadian born actress Pamela Anderson feels that she is a good celebrity role model.
Anderson, 41, who has two sons with ex-husband Tommy Lee, claims to still remain grounded despite her celebrity status, reports China Daily.
Im a good example of someone who can come to Hollywood and keep their feet on the group with all the rock stars, all the drama that goes with being here, she said.
It’’s important to pump your own gas and to be able to vacuum, she added.
Pammie also expressed her belief in equal rights for men and women, and also that she will never stop campaigning for it.
I don”t consider myself a feminist but I feel very empowered as a woman and I”ve used all my resources widely. I believe in equality, but that’’s just naturally happening, she said.
I still want a door opened for me, to be treated like a lady, but I also want equal rights for women, of course, she added. (ANI)
- Pamela Anderson to play Virgin Mary! - Nov 16, 2011
- Anderson was star-struck by Michael Jackson - Sep 21, 2011
- Anderson wants to return to Canada - Jun 03, 2012
- Pammie's contract terms for family - Jul 27, 2010
- Pamela still hot: David Hasselhoff - Jan 08, 2011
- Taylor Momsen 'likes to watch sex tapes' - Oct 15, 2010
- Meet Tommy Lee's new Italian love - Oct 10, 2009
- Pamela Anderson does not have hots for Brits - Sep 14, 2010
- Pamela Anderson's sons unaware of her sexy image - Jan 09, 2010
- Pamela Anderson adopts abandoned dogs - Aug 04, 2010
- Pamela Anderson invites China to join seal campaign - Apr 13, 2011
- Pamela won't date British man - Sep 14, 2010
- Anderson not working on sex tape movie - Apr 25, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4 Day 44: Pamela Anderson enters the house - Nov 18, 2010
- Pamela Anderson looking to date older man - Mar 18, 2010