Paltrow chopped her hair as part of grieving process for dads deathOctober 6th, 2008 - 6:15 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Oct 6 (ANI): Gwyneth Paltrow has revealed that she refused to have her hair cut in the aftermath of her father’’s death.
Bruce Paltrow died six years ago and the actress said she did not want to trim her locks “because it was the hair he knew”.
However, the ”Shakespeare in Love” star finally had a haircut this summer, claiming that it was part of the grieving process, reports China Daily.
“I love changing my look but I kept my hair long for so long because when my dad died I didn”t want to cut it off. I think it was because it was the hair he knew, she said.
“Then one day I was on a shoot and I just suddenly said, ”I need to cut it now.” It was almost as if it was part of the grieving process. I just had to let something go,” she added. (ANI)
- Dad's demise brings Diaz, Paltrow closer - May 01, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow says that dating Brad Pitt & Ben Affleck was 'strange' - Dec 24, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow cries while eating pancakes - Dec 24, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow pens cookbook in memory of her late dad - Jul 11, 2010
- Father's death made Paltrow health conscious - Sep 09, 2012
- Why women cut their hair after a break-up - Apr 24, 2011
- Tobacco battle helped Gwyneth Paltrow play alcoholic in new movie - Dec 21, 2010
- Cooking makes Gwyneth Paltrow feel closer to dad - Jul 10, 2010
- Paltrow gets greenfield to edit newsletter - May 20, 2012
- Paltrow puts off theatre ambitions for kids - May 10, 2011
- I made martinis for my dad at age 6: Gwyneth Paltrow - May 21, 2010
- Paltrow's family learns French for fun - Apr 06, 2012
- Hathaway's pixie cut left her in tears - Jul 14, 2012
- Paltrow launches cookbook in father's memory - Jul 09, 2010
- It's hard being with someone for long: Paltrow - Aug 05, 2011