Pakistan Army violates ceasefire at LoC againAugust 21st, 2008 - 1:55 pm ICT by ANI
Rajouri, Aug 21 (ANI): The Pakistan Army has allegedly violated its ceasefire with India again by opening fire at around 6:30 a.m this morning at the Line of control (LoC) in the Rajouri sector of Jammu and Kashmir.
Pakistani troops fired eight mortars and a rocket on Indian Army positions in the Ghangar area.
This ceasefire violation is 27th since the beginning of the year and the seventh in the last one month.
The cross-border firing is taking place despite Indias plea to respect the November 2003 ceasefire.
The ceasefire violations have taken place in the Krishnaghati, Bimbergalli, Gurez, Mendhar and Tangdhar sectors. (ANI)
- Pakistan violates ceasefire along LoC (Second Lead) - Aug 19, 2010
- Pakistani troops violate ceasefire in Kashmir - Aug 26, 2011
- Pakistan violates ceasefire, targets three Indian posts on LoC (Lead) - Aug 19, 2010
- 450 terrorists waiting to enter India, says army - Oct 25, 2010
- Army protests as soldier dies in Pakistani firing - Oct 25, 2010
- Pakistan again violates LoC truce - Mar 22, 2012
- Indian soldier killed in Pakistani firing - Jun 14, 2012
- Major ceasefire violation by Pak Army along LoC in Poonch - Aug 19, 2010
- Ceasefire violation at LoC in J&K; - May 22, 2012
- One Indian soldier injured in six-hour firing on LOC (Third Lead) - May 23, 2010
- Pakistani troops fire at six Indian posts (Second Lead) - Oct 27, 2010
- Pakistani troops fire into Indian territory in Jammu - Feb 14, 2010
- Pakistani troops fire mortars on LoC, one Indian soldier hurt (Second Lead) - May 23, 2010
- Infiltration bid foiled, Army man injured - Nov 24, 2010
- Pakistani, Indian troops battle on Kashmir border (Third Lead) - Aug 19, 2010