Oz mans cars bumper chewed to bits by savage dogsOctober 19th, 2008 - 12:05 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, October 19 (ANI): An Aussie man was shocked to find that a pack of savage dogs had attacked his cars bumper and front panels and chewed them to bits.
Forty-seven-year-old Clayton Dwyer, of Millner, said that it was his girlfriend who woke him up to tell about the incident.
He said that he, at first, thought his girlfriend was kidding when she told him that some dogs had gnawed part of the car.
However, he could actually see the damage when he walked outside his Beetson Place home.
“You can see the teeth marks,” the Northern Territory quoted him as saying.
He revealed that the pack of wild dogs had been lurking around his neighbourhood for months.
“My girlfriend’’s car got eaten about three months ago. At first we thought it had been attacked with a hammer, but we took it to the panel beaters and he said it was dogs. You could see the teeth marks on it,” he said.
Dwyer further said that his neighbours had seen the dogs a day before, and chased them away by throwing mangoes at them.
He was worried whether his insurance company would cover dog attacks.
“I hope they do,” he said.
“It’’s actually a new bumper. I only bought it a couple of months ago.
“I know it isn”t the prettiest car, but it didn”t deserve that,” he added. (ANI)
- Jobless Briton stabs dog to death, faces jail - Jun 08, 2012
- After getting dumped, woman dentist pulls out ex's teeth - Apr 28, 2012
- Dwyer receives FIH 'Player of the year' award - Dec 10, 2011
- Shrew like rat species lives off earthworms - Aug 22, 2012
- Mexico's first face implant performed - Aug 10, 2011
- Boy needs 200 stitches after dog attack - Sep 11, 2010
- Bug eyed pooch with crooked teeth may be UK's ugliest - Dec 16, 2010
- Alligator attacks police car - May 04, 2011
- Dwyer to lead Australian men's hockey team in Olympics - Jun 18, 2012
- British man jailed for biting wife's nose - Mar 25, 2012
- Savaged by dogs, Briton fights for life - May 21, 2012
- Romanian woman alleges Goa Police apathy - Jul 09, 2012
- Does Bret Michaels have a crush on Kim Kardashian? - Apr 07, 2011
- Man needs 300 stitches after shark attack - Jul 27, 2010
- New pics of English Loch Ness monster or 'Bownessie' hailed as best ever - Feb 19, 2011
Tags: cars, dwyer, girlfriend, hammer, insurance, insurance company, mangoes, melbourne, millner, neighbourhood, neighbours, northern territory, october 19, oz, pack of wild dogs, panel beaters, savage dogs, teeth, three months