Orlando Blooms fiancee Miranda Kerr wants simple married lifeNovember 27th, 2008 - 5:55 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 27 (ANI): Despite being one of Victorias Secret Angels, Aussie model Miranda Kerr has revealed that she would like to lead a simple married life with her boyfriend English actor Orlando Bloom.
To her, married life means living on a farm and bringing up her kids.
My ideal situation would be to live on a farm in a solar-powered house with a hammock and a vegetable patch, People magazine quoted her as telling the New York Post.
When this is all over, that’’s where I”ll be.
Ive always wanted kids, so someday, eventually, yes, it will happen, she added.
Regarding her relationship with Bloom, 31, Kerr does not like talking or discussing about it in public.
Everyone asks me to talk about him and they get really annoyed with me when I say no, she said.
But if you want to know about him, why don”t you go and ask him? I”m sorry, but that’’s just how it is, she added. (ANI)
- Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr Pregnant, "Four Months Along" - Aug 20, 2010
- Orlando Bloom engaged to Miranda Kerr - Jun 22, 2010
- Miranda Kerr And Orlando Bloom Are Engaged To Be Married - Jun 22, 2010
- Family is my biggest priority, says Miranda Kerr - Nov 11, 2010
- Kerr health secret - Nov 16, 2011
- Bikini-clad Miranda Kerr shows off flawless post-baby bod - Apr 19, 2011
- Kerr launches anti-suicide campaign - Aug 29, 2011
- Are Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr expecting a baby? - Jul 28, 2010
- Bloom is a positive influence, says Miranda Kerr - Feb 16, 2012
- Kerr was reluctant to date Bloom - Jul 20, 2011
- Miranda Kerrs steamy lap dance for beau Orlando Bloom - Feb 03, 2009
- Kerr credits "love" for her good looks - Aug 09, 2011
- Miranda Kerr named son after late boyfriend - Jul 13, 2011
- Kerr works hard on her figure - Feb 25, 2012
- Orlando Bloom And Miranda Kerr Engaged - Jun 22, 2010