Omar mocks Anna for ‘Mumbai tamasha’ (Lead)December 28th, 2011 - 11:31 pm ICT by IANS
Srinagar, Dec 28 (IANS) Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah Wednesday wondered whether Team Anna will brand people in Mumbai “corrupt” for their measured response to Anna Hazare’s fast, adding that the activist should sack his advisors.
“So will Team Anna call all Mumbaikars corrupt, unpatriotic thieves for their measured reaction to the tamasha (or) is that just for politicians?” he posted on micro-blogging site Twitter.
In another tweet, he said: “Anna needs to sack his advisors or perhaps listen to them more. Can’t tell whether he’s badly advised or too impulsive for good advice.”
Hazare called off his fast for a strong Lokpal bill Wednesday, cutting short his three-day protest by a day.
–From Indo-Asian News Service
- Omar mocks Anna for 'Mumbai tamasha' - Dec 28, 2011
- Prayer meet at Rajghat for Anna's recovery - Jan 01, 2012
- Hazare's fast enters fourth day - Aug 01, 2012
- Army ex-chief joins Anna bandwagon - Aug 03, 2012
- Kejriwal hopes UPA will honour Sonia's commitment on Lokpal - Nov 09, 2011
- Team Anna to discuss strategy for Ramlila stir - Dec 13, 2011
- Listen to doctors, Delhi Police tells Team Anna - Aug 01, 2012
- Ravi Shankar, Hegde want Anna to end fast - Aug 27, 2011
- Security beefed up at Hazare's fast venue - Aug 02, 2012
- Karnataka pontiff backs Hazare's anti-graft bill - Aug 18, 2011
- Team Anna members to stage protest in Delhi (Lead) - Dec 26, 2011
- Sushma Swaraj seeks all-party meet on Lokpal Bill - Apr 07, 2011
- Glad Anna is ending fast: Supporters - Dec 28, 2011
- Only one Mahatma for India, no one crusader against corruption: CPI (Second Lead) - Dec 22, 2011
- Hazare begins indefinite fast - Jul 29, 2012
Tags: activist, anna hazare, asian news, blogging, good advice, indo, jammu and kashmir, kashmir, kashmir chief minister, lokpal bill, mocks, news service, politicians, protest, tamasha, thieves, tweet, twitter