Omar Abdullah conducts Public Court in Jammu and KashmirJune 24th, 2009 - 2:38 pm ICT by ANI
Bandipora (Jammu and Kashmir) June24 (ANI): Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah initiated Public Court in Bandipora to address the grievances of the people on the spot.
The Public court was a step towards fulfilling the promise given by the National Conference to take the administration to the people’s doorstep.
Speaking on this occasion Omar said the court will to reduce the delay in decision taking machinery.The Chief Minister who was accompanied his Cabinet colleagues and Secretaries of different departments, heard the grievances patiently and gave directions to the concerned departments on the spot.
Nearly 3000 people participated in this court. People were happy that the Chief Minister himself listened to their problems. (ANI)
- Windstorm declared a natural calamity: Omar - Mar 22, 2012
- Omar releases Rs.200 crore to fight power crisis - Jul 26, 2012
- Young CM reaches out to people of Jammu and Kashmir - Jun 07, 2012
- Heat, power cuts and politics in Jammu (Letter from Jammu) - Jun 06, 2012
- Omar condoles death of soldiers - Feb 23, 2012
- 240 habitats in Kashmir got road-links in 2011-12 - Apr 13, 2012
- Omar chairs high-level meeting to review power status - Jan 04, 2012
- Dancing Payal surprises Abdullah - Feb 13, 2011
- Pakistan must do its bit for peace on border: Omar - Feb 27, 2011
- I'm facilitating centre-Hurriyat talks: Soz - Oct 27, 2011
- Army being demonised in Kashmir: Advani - Nov 16, 2011
- Stray incident apart, Eid prayers offered peacefully in Kashmir - Aug 20, 2012
- Revoke AFSPA in Kashmir, reiterates Omar - Dec 29, 2011
- J&K; to get planning board this year: Omar - Jul 22, 2012
- Resolve differences through dialogue: Dalai Lama - Jul 14, 2012