Nuclear arsenals were not operational during Kargil crisis: PakNovember 14th, 2007 - 3:03 am ICT by admin
When his attention was drawn to the Indian Express story of October 29, which alleges that “for first time Pak Accepts Indian dossier on terror in J and K”, the Spokesman stated that this story is baseless.
“The purview of talks under the Joint Anti Terrorism Mechanism does not cover Jammu and Kashmir, which is a disputed territory, and is being discussed under the Composite Dialogue process. The scope of discussions under the Mechanism relates to the terrorist incidents in India and Pakistan,” a Foreign Ministry release said.
Commenting on Iran-Pakistan-India gas pipeline project, Sadiq said that new US sanctions on Iran would not affect the project.
Denying that any foreign country, including the US, was pressuring Pakistan to allow the return of former premier Nawaz Sharif, Sadiq said that Islamabad had not invited any international observers for the general elections.
He went on to say that any interested organisations were welcome to send formal requests to the government in this regard, the Daily Times reported. (ANI)
- PM heads to Tehran for NAM summit, Iran ties in focus (Lead) - Aug 25, 2012
- 'Pakistan-Iran gas pipeline not under sanctions' - Jan 26, 2012
- India ups pressure on Pakistan over Jindal, no dossier shared (Roundup) - Jul 05, 2012
- Will battle terror together: Zardari - Feb 17, 2012
- Iran, Pakistan praised for keeping gas deal alive - Oct 27, 2010
- 'Pakistan should engage Iran on nuclear power' - Aug 20, 2010
- No scheduled meeting between Gilani, Dr. Singh in Washington : Pak FO - Mar 05, 2010
- China confirms plans to build two more nuclear reactors for Pakistan - Sep 22, 2010
- Pakistan not in favour of discussing Mumbai attack - Jun 17, 2011
- Cross-Kashmir CBMs ahead of India, Pakistan talks - Jul 16, 2011
- Iran ready for bilateral deal on oil payments: Envoy - Feb 08, 2011
- Pak offers to mediate to resolve Iran crisis - Jun 11, 2010
- Musharraf's Kashmir remarks widely accepted fact: India - Oct 06, 2010
- Pak says Indian reply to its queries on Headley 'hardly relevant' - Sep 07, 2010
- 26/11 Mumbai attack case: Pak says would 'appropriately' analyse India's dossiers - Jun 19, 2010
Tags: composite dialogue, formal requests, gas pipeline project, general elections, indian express, interested organisations, international observers, iran pakistan, jammu and kashmir, kargil crisis, ministry release, muhammad sadiq, nawaz sharif, nuclear arsenals, nuclear facilities, pakistan india, purview, spokesman, terrorist incidents, veracity