NSA reviews security arrangements at Vaishno Devi, Tirupati: WebsiteNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:10 am ICT by admin
Pakistan sponsored terrorists are planning massive attack on these two temples, it claimed.
The Tirumala-Tirupati Devashtanam in Andhra Pradesh is temple of Lord Venketeswara. Everyday over a lakh of devotees visit the temple.
Over 20, 000 devotees visit the Vaishno Devi Shrine.
Keeping in view the terror threat during the ongoing festive season, security at all the religious places across the country has been beefed up. (ANI)
- Ajmer shrine authorities mum on Zardari visit - Apr 03, 2012
- Send Chisty to Pakistan, Zardari tells Manmohan - Apr 14, 2012
- Tirupati temple may get UAV surveillance - Oct 19, 2010
- Zardari donation will be for 'noble causes': Ajmer dargah (With Image) - Apr 09, 2012
- Bail to Chisty comes at a significant time, says nephew - Apr 09, 2012
- Ajmer agog with impending Zardari visit - Apr 08, 2012
- Pakistan hails Indian bail to doctor - Apr 09, 2012
- SC grants bail to Pakistani doctor Chisty - Apr 09, 2012
- Ajmer shrine finally receives Zardari's $1 mn donation - Aug 18, 2012
- President Zardari returns home after Indian pilgrimage - Apr 08, 2012
- More pilgrims visiting Vaishno Devi compared to last year - Nov 16, 2009
- Zardari arrives in Ajmer, heads for dargah - Apr 08, 2012
- Zardari prays at Ajmer dargah, donates $1mn (Lead) - Apr 08, 2012
- 2,000 cops deployed for Zardari's Delhi visit - Apr 06, 2012
- Zardari came to India with open mind: Bansal - Apr 09, 2012
Tags: andhra pradesh, defence agencies, devotees, festive season, intelligence, lakh, massive attack, nsa, pakistan, religious places, security arrangements, terror threat, terrorists, thwart, tirumala tirupati, two temples