Now, whiff the scent of Courteney Cox courtesy AvonDecember 6th, 2008 - 6:05 pm ICT by ANI
London, December 6 (ANI): Courteney Cox Arquette has been chosen as the latest celebrity to exclusively represent Avons new perfume.
The former Friends star has been selected for the leading brands Spotlight owing to the medias constant focus on the actress for her celebrity status and fame that depicts the essence of the perfume.
The new womens fragrance is set for a limited release in the UK in June 2009 and will cost buyers 16 pounds per bottle, reports Metro.co.uk.
On being questioned on her specific choice, the actress revealed she had been impressed with the companys commitment in making women stand out in their own rights.
She said: (Avon) truly celebrates and empowers women and this fragrance captures that essence that all women are in the spotlight in their own unique ways and this fragrance highlights the excitement and the exhilaration of that feeling. (ANI)
- Carl Edwards Will Now Endorse Avon’s Fragrance For Men - Oct 21, 2010
- Rihanna's Reb'l Fleur Perfume Inspired By Childhood Memories - Jan 08, 2011
- Cox, Arquette to produce game show - Jun 18, 2011
- David Arquette And Courteney Cox Part Ways - Oct 12, 2010
- Cox, Arquette taking marriage counselling? - May 12, 2011
- David Arquette had first beer at four - Feb 25, 2011
- Courteney Cox too shy to date - Nov 09, 2010
- Cox, Arquette to turn separation into TV show - Oct 12, 2011
- I tried booze when I was just 4, says David Arquette - Feb 24, 2011
- Cox, Arquette seek smooth divorce - Jun 15, 2012
- Halle Berry to be honoured for fragrance - May 06, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston launches her new perfume line - Feb 04, 2011
- Fergie launches second perfume - Apr 11, 2011
- Courteney Cox aspires to be a cougar - Nov 23, 2011
- Courteney Cox celebrated Christmas with BFF Jennifer Aniston - Dec 28, 2010