Now, Robbie Williams using tattoos to contact aliens!November 14th, 2008 - 4:46 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Nov 14 (ANI): Robbie Williams obsession for extraterrestrial life has reached new heights the singer is trying to contact aliens using his tattoos.
The 34-year-old singer wears an Eye of Horus, or Udjat tattoo, which is also used by Enlightened Contact With Extraterrestrial Intelligence (ECTI), reports the Daily Telegraph
The tattoo represents the cosmos and confers protection from evil forces.
The singer had recently joined a group of teenagers who were on a ghost hunt in a haunted pub.
He chatted up 15 kids on a youth project, in which they embarked on a tour of the spooky Leopard Hotel and looked for eerie lights and slamming doors.
He has also claimed that aliens have been in touch with him three times already. (ANI)
- After aliens, Robbie Williams goes on ghost hunt! - Nov 08, 2008
- Superstitious beliefs more common than thought - Oct 30, 2010
- 'Aliens could be using cosmic Twitter to contact us' - Jul 22, 2010
- Robbie Williams sings on Chatroulette - Jul 19, 2012
- Researchers propose new approach to find alien life - Jul 21, 2010
- Brit couple find image of E.T. ingrained on chopped tree trunk - Mar 01, 2011
- Spooky tales from the hills - Jul 10, 2012
- Paranormal Activity 2 New Trailer Out - Oct 03, 2010
- 'Ghost writer' back to her spooky ways - Dec 05, 2010
- With 'Haunted', audiences queue up to get terrorised again - May 17, 2011
- Theron finds grey roles real - Jun 01, 2012
- Jackson's family compound haunted by ghosts - Aug 22, 2010
- Alien landings 'unlikely to upset modern Earthlings' - Jan 10, 2011
- Paranormal expert claims ghosts are using cell phones to contact friends - Oct 23, 2010
- 'Ghost Adventures Crew' want to probe 'haunted' 'Idol' mansion - Mar 28, 2011
Tags: aliens, daily telegraph, ecti, evil forces, extraterrestrial intelligence, extraterrestrial life, eye of horus, ghost hunt, group of teenagers, leopard, melbourne, obsession, robbie williams, slamming doors, tattoo, tattoos, three times, udjat