Now, frozen whiskey for Scotch lovers to beat the heat!July 19th, 2008 - 3:58 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 19 (ANI): Summers will certainly be cooler for Scotch lovers this year, as a leading brand has now come up with a cool scotch solution to beat the heat for boozy Brits frozen whiskey.
Served straight from the freezer, the Snow Grouse will be launched by the Famous Grouse.
The frozen spirit will soon be available in duty-free shops around the world for a six-month trial period.
And if it turns out to be a hit with parched travellers, it would be seen on shelves in UK supermarkets next year.
The makers of this icy dram have described it as “gloopy and sweet” with a delicate, slightly vanilla taste, and they hope that it will certainly entice many more people to discover Scotch. (ANI)
- Johnny Walker make way, bourbon will be here soon - Mar 24, 2011
- 60 dead as cold snap grips Italy - Feb 12, 2012
- Century-old Scotch Extricated From Ice-covered Crate - Aug 15, 2010
- Beer batter squids, anybody? Or beer cheese soup? (Eating out with IANS) - Dec 14, 2010
- Scotland dominates list of world's top 100 drinks brands - May 10, 2010
- Two thirds of permafrost likely to melt by 2200 - Feb 17, 2011
- Scotland's iconic 'Famous Grouse' to be transformed into steel sculpture - Sep 25, 2010
- How to keep beer fresh longer - Apr 14, 2011
- Now, a new range of ice cream for your pooches - Aug 08, 2009
- Top secret Coca Cola recipe revealed! - Feb 15, 2011
- Lidl grocery retailer selling reindeer meat - Nov 15, 2010
- Britain braces for deep-freeze, snowy weekend - Feb 08, 2012
- Indian trio in Scotland invent device to identify fake whisky - Nov 03, 2011
- 10 quintessential cocktails for all occasions! - Jun 20, 2012
- Frozen deposits on Mars may foster life - Dec 08, 2009