Now an ISO 9001:2008 certified temple in Madhya PradeshMay 3rd, 2009 - 6:46 pm ICT by ANI
Bhopal, May. 3 (ANI): A 180-years-old temple located in Madhya Pradesh has become the first ever place of worship to receive the International Standard Organization certificate for effective maintenance and management.
Built in 1830, Sri Ram Mandir boasts of well-maintained exquisite idols and provides the perfect ambience for the devotees in meditation and offering prayers.
The ISO 9001:2008 certification was endorsed by Orion Registrar Inc, Arvada, Colorado, USA after its auditors based in India conducted an in-depth survey of the temple.
“We had requested the International Standard Organisation to give us an ISO certificate. So the team of ISO experts and assessors came here to have a look at the temple. They found that the temple fulfiled all the pre-requisite parameters,” said Vishwamitra Sharma, President of Sri Ram Mandir Trust.
The temple is spacious enough to accommodate two thousand devotees at a time. The idols are decorated in detail before the routine rituals and prayers.
“You can see that this temple has been well built. Its management, its cleanliness are upto the mark. The idols are of very good quality. These idols are from Jaipur. They are sober and look life like making the devotees feel the presence of God,” said Satyendra Jain, Certifying Auditor for Orion Registrar Inc, USA.
Now the management plans to start a library that will be open to public sans any charges, an Ayurvedic clinic and a guesthouse for visitors from outstation and a cultural school in the premises of the temple. (ANI)
- Lucknow police station gets ISO-9001 certification - Mar 11, 2012
- Himachal tea firm gets ISO certification - Apr 19, 2011
- UAE's Saed company gets ISO certification - Oct 31, 2009
- Foundation laid for Angkor Wat-replica in Bihar - Jun 21, 2012
- World's largest Hindu temple to come up in Bihar - Mar 05, 2012
- AISECT launches portal to make quality education, ICT-based services more accessible - Feb 23, 2011
- Female priests look after Jammu's Lord Krishna temple - Sep 01, 2010
- Angkor Wat replica to come up in Bihar - May 13, 2012
- Rajkot devotees offer woollens to deities - Dec 15, 2010
- Nine days of fasting ends with Ram Navami festival - Apr 12, 2011
- 98 kg gold, Rs.12 crore cash found in Sathya Sai's chamber (Lead) - Jun 17, 2011
- Janmashtami celebrations: Prayers, fasts, fervour grips Delhi - Aug 10, 2012
- ONGC pays Rs.6,844 crore as dividend (Business Capsule-Two) - Sep 23, 2009
- Replica of Shirdi Sai Baba temple in Mumbai - Dec 14, 2011
- Gujarat's gets a Golden Temple - May 05, 2012
Tags: ambience, arvada colorado, ayurvedic clinic, cleanliness, colorado usa, depth survey, devotees, guesthouse, international standard organisation, international standard organization, iso 9001, iso certificate, old temple, organization certificate, orion registrar inc, place of worship, presence of god, ram mandir, rituals, sri ram