Now, an ice cream in Sir Elton Johns honourJuly 17th, 2008 - 6:06 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 17 (ANI): English pop/rock singer Sir Elton John has been given a sweet tribute by cool treat kings Ben & Jerry, who have created a new ice cream flavour in his honour.
The new flavour named the Goodbye Yellow Brickle Road has been created to mark Eltons first ever concert in Vermont, scheduled to take place on July 21.
It has been described as “an outrageous symphony of decadent chocolate ice cream, peanut butter cookie dough, butter brickle and white chocolate chunks.”
John, 61, will have been to all 50 United States when he plays there on Monday, and the proceeds will go to his Aids Foundation.
I cant think of a more fun way to celebrate my visit, British tabloid The Sun quoted him as saying.
But the flavour is a limited edition only, and will only be sold in the state from 18-25 July. (08).
Sir Elton John joins Phish, Jerry Garcia and Dave Matthews who have all had Ben + Jerry flavours named after them. (ANI)
- This Easter, savour a variety of flavours - Apr 05, 2012
- Phydough Initiates A 'Food Truck' For Dogs - Jan 07, 2011
- UAE to make camel milk ice-cream - Mar 19, 2012
- "Cold Stone PB & C" Has More Than 2000 Calories, Rated To Be The Most Worst Drink Of America - May 30, 2010
- Ben & Jerry's Annual Free Cone Day To Be Celebrated Today - Mar 23, 2010
- Milkshake having 2000 calories tops the list of the '20 Worst Drinks' - May 30, 2010
- Miley Cyrus gets turned into 'Miley Shake'! - Sep 02, 2009
- Phydough Food Trucks To Make Life Better For Dogs! - Jan 07, 2011
- Today is National Chocolate Ice Cream Day - Jun 07, 2012
- Elton John's album designer wants the original picture back - May 25, 2011
- America's worst drink, 2,000-calorie milkshake, equals to eating 68 pieces of bacon - May 27, 2010
- No hot dogs, pizza and ice cream for Britney Spears' tour crew - Apr 24, 2011
- Dairy Queen Celebrates It's 25th Year - Apr 21, 2010
- Now, a virtual reality system that can fool your taste buds - Apr 23, 2011
- Not just plum, Christmas has more flavours this season (With Recipes) - Dec 22, 2010