Nothing can stop Kate Moss from partying not even injuriesNovember 26th, 2008 - 4:55 pm ICT by ANI
London, November 26 (ANI): Supermodel Kate Moss and her beau Jamie Hince continued to let their hair down despite succumbing to injuries in a strange Christmas accident.
The couple raised eyebrows after they arrived at a party looking tousled while being covered with scratches and bruises, according to a source.
The English stunner and her rocker boyfriend, who owed their wounds to a naive seasonal accident, nevertheless showed up to make merry.
Jamie and Kate couldnt stop chuckling when people gingerly asked about their injuries, the Daily Star quoted a fellow guest as saying.
He said he was on a ladder and she was waiting at the bottom for him to pass down the boxes of decorations.
But he lost his grip on one and heavy decorations landed on their heads, the guest added. (ANI)
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Moss hires Mario Testino as official wedding photographer - Jun 01, 2011
- Moss to be topless in Pirelli calendar - Aug 26, 2011
- Moss changes wedding date - Jun 03, 2011
- Moss's elaborate wedding plans - May 10, 2011
- Kate Moss's dad impressed with her fiance - Jun 21, 2011
- Moss tempted Hince away from veganism - Aug 05, 2012
- Kate Moss marries Jamie Hince - Jul 02, 2011
- Shirley Bassey to sing at Kate Moss wedding - May 30, 2011
- Kate Moss to sign pre-nup? - Jun 16, 2011
- Kate Moss' fiance wants to have kids soon - Mar 07, 2011
- Kate Moss hires transvestite for wedding - Jun 30, 2011
- Snoop Dogg to perform at Kate Moss's wedding - May 23, 2011
- Kate on folic acid pills to get pregnant - Sep 27, 2010
- Moss gets expensive watch as belated b'day gift - Jan 22, 2010