No more punking for Ashton KutcherMay 6th, 2008 - 4:42 pm ICT by admin
Washington, May 6 (ANI): American actor Ashton Kutcher has decided not to punk his Hollywood co-stars anymore, following the fear of loosing acting roles.
The 30-year-old actor/producer had starred in hit 2003 MTV series Punk’d, where he played gags on the likes of Justin Timberlake and Frankie Muniz.
However, he has now decided to give up his habit.
You punk your co-stars (and) people won’t want to work with you anymore. So I kind of had to lay off of that,” Contactmusic quoted Kutcher, as saying.
Co-star Cameron Diaz is glad to hear the actor has changed his ways.
“He’s figured that out because the biggest thing when you’re doing a partnership like this is trust and if you don’t trust the person, if you think around every corner you’re going to get slapped in the face, it’s not so fresh, she said. (ANI)
- Kutcher to revive 'Punk'd' with Bieber - Oct 06, 2010
- Justin Bieber In Punk’D: Ashton Kutcher Wishes - Jan 20, 2011
- Ashton Kutcher's Twitter account hacked - Mar 04, 2011
- Timberlake, Biel call it quits! - Mar 11, 2011
- Kutcher, Moore launch celebrity video campaign to address sex trafficking - Apr 12, 2011
- I'm single and happy: Rihanna - Mar 29, 2012
- Selena Gomez to play pranks in new show - Mar 27, 2011
- Kutcher gives $5,000 gift to Kunis - Jul 29, 2012
- Kunis, Kutcher living together? - Jul 24, 2012
- Madonna, Cameron and Demi Moore offer dating advice for book - May 15, 2010
- Ashton Kutcher to make Broadway debut? - Jun 19, 2009
- Ashton Kutcher Gaining Strength And Working Out For The Doomsday - Dec 29, 2010
- Kutcher walks the ramp with Brazilian beauty - Jun 16, 2011
- I don't think I'm attractive: Mila Kunis - Jun 17, 2012
- Diaz miffed at rumours surrounding movie with Timberlake - May 06, 2011