Nickelback latest to join Live NationJuly 9th, 2008 - 6:58 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, July 9 (ANI): Canadian rock band Nickelback are the latest act to sign a global recording, touring and merchandising deal with concert promoter Live Nation.
The three-album, three-tour deal is estimated to be worth between 50 million dollars and 70 million dollars.
“The Live Nation deal helps us maximize the band’’s opportunities in all areas of our career,” E! Online quoted frontman Chad Kroeger, as stating.
“We are extremely confident that Live Nation’’s complete global team is the world’’s finest and we are excited to be a part of the Live Nation vision and future,” he added.
Madonna, Jay-Z, U2 and Shakira are some of the other major artists to sign with the company in recent months.
Nickelback, whose hit singles include Rock Star and Photograph, have sold more than 26 million albums to date. (ANI)
- Avril Lavigne engaged - Aug 22, 2012
- Jay-Z wants Beyonce to get back to work - Mar 20, 2012
- Pearl Jam to perform at Jay-Z's festival - May 23, 2012
- U2 'World's Highest-Earning Band' - Jul 17, 2010
- U2 Top Earners - Jul 17, 2010
- Jay –Z Taps UK Rap Market With K.Koke For Roc Nation - Jan 18, 2011
- Shakira signs deal with Jay-Z's firm - Feb 21, 2012
- King Hammer retaliates at Jay-Z with his new song 'Better Run Run' - Nov 02, 2010
- Bono's back injury costs insurers $18m - Jul 24, 2010
- Coldplay regret their latest album name - Mar 06, 2012
- 53rd Annual Grammy Awards Winners List - Feb 14, 2011
- U2 world's highest paid band in 2010 (Lead) - Jul 18, 2010
- Jay-Z, Kanye West earn big at birthday gig - Dec 28, 2011
- Jay Z, Beyonce buy home in London - May 12, 2012
- Willow Smith - The Wonder Girl Continues To Rule! - Nov 16, 2010
Tags: 50 million, canadian rock band, concert promoter, global team, jay z, kroeger, live nation, madonna, merchandising deal, million dollars, nation deal, nation washington, nickelback, photograph, rock star, shakira, u2