New Bond flick set for earlier releaseMarch 20th, 2008 - 12:12 pm ICT by admin
London, Mar 20 (ANI): Bond lovers have something to cheer about, for the new 007 flick Quantum of Solace will be hitting screens earlier than expected.
The 22 film in the series was first scheduled to hit the big screen on 7 November. However, fans will now be able to seen Daniel Craig in his second adventure as Bond on October 31.
The main film shoot began at Pinewood Studios, Buckinghamshire, in January under the watchful eye of helmer Marc Forster.
The title of the thriller is taken from a short story published by Bond creator Ian Fleming in 1960.
In January this year, blonde Bond Craig revealed that the film would pick up where Casino Royal ended, with 007 searching for the person responsible for ladylove Vesper Lynds death.
At the time, Craig said the title made reference to Bond’s broken heart.
“Ian Fleming had written about relationships,” the BBC quoted him, as saying.
“When they go wrong, when there’s nothing left, when the spark has gone, when the fire’s gone out, there’s no quantum of solace.
“And at the end of the last movie, Bond has the love of his life taken away from him and he never got that quantum of solace.” (ANI)
- Daniel Craig is the best Bond: Roger Moore - Aug 29, 2012
- Craig reveals next Bond film's shooting date - Oct 25, 2009
- This 'James Bond' keeps personal life under cover - Jul 29, 2011
- Daniel Craig ready for return of Miss Moneypenny - Nov 05, 2008
- Sam Mendes to direct next James Bond flick? - Jan 06, 2010
- Daniel Craig 'gagging to go' for next Bond film - Jul 23, 2011
- Craig to return to screens as James Bond with MGM close to sealing deal - Aug 13, 2010
- Dame Judi Dench to return as James Bond's boss - Jan 29, 2011
- 'Austin Powers' ruined 'James Bond': Craig - Aug 31, 2012
- New Bond Movie Canceled Owing To MGM's Financial Woes - Jul 10, 2010
- Record-breaking Bond opening gathers mixed reviews - Nov 03, 2008
- Judi Dench lets slip top secret date of next 007 film - Mar 27, 2011
- Rachel Weisz 'to play Bond's enemy in next 007 film' - Jan 20, 2011
- Daniel Craig says he is 'ready and willing' for new Bond film - Aug 16, 2010
- New 'James Bond' film starring Daniel Craig to release in 2012 - Jan 12, 2011
Tags: 7 november, bbc, bond flick, broken heart, casino royal, creator ian fleming, daniel craig, helmer, ian fleming, marc forster, new 007, new bond, october 31, pinewood studios, quantum, release london, short story, solace, thriller, watchful eye