National Panther’s party becomes first party to set up front for eunuchsNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:24 am ICT by admin
With the setting up of the Kinnar Front, the National Panthers Party becomes the first political party in the country, which has members of the eunuch community as its members.
Addressing a meeting of the eunuch community on the occasion of setting up of the front, Sachdev said that all political parties, including the Congress and the BJP have socially and politically exploited the eunuchs since Independence and they have never been given any social or political rights.
Sita Kinnar said that the eunuch community would stand by the party at all times.
Kinnar announced that the Kinnar Front will set up its committees in all 14 political districts and 70 assembly areas of Delhi in a month and shall work with the party in respective areas with full strength. (ANI)
- Vote for the 'other' candidate: Eunuchs tell Delhi - Apr 08, 2012
- Better health services for poor envisaged (Lead) - Mar 16, 2012
- The 'third sex' - ready to vote, but want better lives - Apr 15, 2009
- Will place for 'Kerala Nair' in cabinet appease NSS? - Jan 19, 2011
- Congress appoints Virbhadra campaign committee chief for Himachal elections - Jul 17, 2012
- We are no longer criminals, say capital's eunuchs - Jul 05, 2009
- 'Ramayan' to be back on small screen - Jul 24, 2012
- Eunuchs demand equality, special privileges - Jun 02, 2012
- Why quotas for only OBC Muslims, asks community - Dec 02, 2011
- Trinamool won't join hands with Congress for Tripura polls - Jun 17, 2012
- Nirmal Khatri appointed UP Congress chief (Lead) - Aug 29, 2012
- Day after fire, anxious, angry wait at hospital - Nov 21, 2011
- LF demands all-party meet on Mamata's talks with GJM - Jun 18, 2012
- Jammu leaders pitch for delimitation of seats - Jan 18, 2011
- SP to ensure next government will need its support (Roundup) - Sep 12, 2012
Tags: addressing, assembly areas, bjp, committee, committees, congress, eunuch, eunuchs, full strength, kinnar, panther, panthers party, political districts, political parties, political party, political rights, politically, sita