Naomi Campbell slams new crop of super modelsJuly 23rd, 2008 - 4:44 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, July 23 (ANI): Naomi Campbell has claimed that most current models don”t deserve the tag ‘’super”, insisting that there hasn”t been a new ‘’supermodel” since Gisele Bundchen.
The 38-year-old beauty believes younger catwalk stars have a lot to prove.
The Brit stunner believes that the supermodel tag is handed out too easily, and that most of the models who claim the accolade don”t deserve it.
“Models need to earn their stripes - I just think the term is used a little too loosely, Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
“Kate Moss is obviously a supermodel but, after Gisele, I don”t think there’’s been one, she added. (ANI)
- Gisele Bundchen was the last true supermodel: Naomi Campbell - Jul 23, 2008
- Gisele Bundchen says she's lucky that her sons get along well - Dec 03, 2010
- Moss, Campbell to walk ramp at Olympics closing ceremony - Jul 16, 2012
- When I was modelling, size 10 was a normal size: Cindy Crawford - Apr 21, 2011
- DiCaprio still searching for true love - Mar 13, 2012
- Naomi Campbell says she gave 'blood diamonds' to Mandela charity - Aug 06, 2010
- Katie Price wants to pose for Victoria's Secret - Jul 13, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen calls for breastfeeding law - Aug 03, 2010
- Campbell rejects 'supermodel' title - Feb 08, 2012
- Naomi Campbell says editor was fired for putting her face on mag cover - Oct 24, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen wants more kids - Dec 04, 2010
- Naomi Campbell denies lying under oath in perfume case - Nov 05, 2010
- Brits lose fashion sense in summer: Kate Moss - Jun 13, 2012
- Gisele Bundchen was kung fu kicking two weeks before going into labour! - Mar 17, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen is world's top earning model - May 07, 2011