Moss ready to compromise on party regime to have more kidsSeptember 28th, 2008 - 2:57 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept 28 (ANI): Supermodel Kate Moss is so desperate to have kids that she is ready to compromise on her party regime.
The catwalk queen has told Jamie Hince that that shell hit the town only three times a week, if The Kills guitarist promised to have kids with her.
Kate wants more children and has told Jamie shell cut back on her socialising if he agrees to have a child with her, News of the World quoted a source, as saying.
Meanwhile, a self-portrait by Moss, drawn in lipstick, has fetched 33,600 pounds at an auction.
The catwalk queen created the portrait while she was dating the Babyshambles frontman Pete Doherty. (ANI)
- Kate Moss recording music album? - Jan 01, 2011
- Kate Moss to pen autobiography - Jul 29, 2011
- Moss lipstick portrait fetches PS33,600 at auction - Sep 28, 2008
- Kate Moss to record album with boyfriend Jamie Hince? - Dec 31, 2010
- Kate has not married Hince - Oct 16, 2010
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Kate Moss gives bedroom to stylist - Mar 24, 2012
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince 'planning a baby' - Feb 04, 2011
- Courtney Love Claims To Have Had A Lesbian Fling With Supermodel Kate Moss - May 24, 2010
- Kate Moss to tie the knot this year - Feb 03, 2011
- Moss hires Mario Testino as official wedding photographer - Jun 01, 2011
- Kate Moss marries Jamie Hince - Jul 02, 2011
- Gaga gives musical gift to Kate Moss - Jun 18, 2011
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince get engaged! - Feb 03, 2011
- Kate Moss turns to hypnotherapy to quit smoking - Mar 11, 2011
Tags: auction, babyshambles, babyshambles frontman pete doherty, guitarist, jamie hince, kate moss, lipstick, london, news of the world, pete doherty, queen, regime, self portrait, shell, socialising, supermodel kate moss, three times