Moderate earthquake shakes Jammu and KashmirFebruary 20th, 2009 - 12:31 pm ICT by ANI
Srinagar, Feb 20 (ANI): A moderate earthquake, measuring 5.5 on the Richter scale, hit Jammu and Kashmir on Friday morning.
There were no immediate reports of any casualty or damages.
The quake was felt in several parts of the state, including Srinagar, and areas bordering Pakistan at 9:19 a.m., the MeT Department said.
The epicentre of the quake was located on the Indo-Pak border region. (ANI)
- Tremors rock Kashmir Valley, northwest Pakistan (Third Lead) - Jun 11, 2012
- Temblor shakes Kashmir, Pakistan, Afghanistan; no loss of life (Roundup) - Nov 07, 2011
- Moderate intensity tremors rock Kashmir (Lead) - Jun 11, 2012
- Two earthquakes hit northeastern states (Second Lead) - Jul 01, 2012
- Magnitude 6 quake jolts Kashmir - May 15, 2011
- Quake hits India's northeast (Lead, Changing dateline) - Jul 01, 2012
- Moderate intensity tremors rock Kashmir (Second Lead) - Jun 11, 2012
- Moderate intensity tremor rocks Kashmir (Lead) - Mar 12, 2012
- Moderate earthquake jolts Jammu and Kashmir - Aug 14, 2012
- 5.6 magnitude quake felt in Kashmir Valley - Jul 19, 2012
- 5.6-magniude quake jolts Pakistan - Mar 21, 2011
- Strong quake hits Taiwan - Jun 10, 2012
- Moderate quake jolts Jammu and Kashmir - Mar 23, 2011
- Tremor rocks Ladakh area, no casualties - Aug 07, 2012
- 5.7 magnitude earthquake in Kashmir - Mar 21, 2011