Models walk the ramp in Mumbai displaying a new collection of sun glassesOctober 1st, 2008 - 9:03 pm ICT by ANI
Mumbai, Oct 1 (ANI): Models walked the ramp in Mumbai on Wednesday showcasing latest trends in sunglasses.
Leading models walked the ramp sporting a wide variety of sunglasses leaving the audience captivated.
The Luxottica group which is the distributor for luxury sun glasses like Bvlgari, Prada, Gucci, Rayban in India has come up with this collection.
We presented around 350 models in the spring, summer 2009 collection and there are all kinds of styles. This year very much big shapes are extremely trendy. Almost all brands have presented big shapes, precious materials, a lot of hand made products, said Paolo Ciarlariello, Managing Director, Luxottica Group.
The new collection of sunglasses left the connoisseurs thrilled as they felt they now have a wider variety to choose from.
Sun glasses are something which are very important for the eyes. I don”t want to risk my eyesight. So I would definitely go for anything which is branded, any good brand that you get for around Rs10,000-15,000. So that much I will definitely spend, said Romey, a buyer.
Apart from Mumbai, the collection is being launched simultaneously in New York , Paris and Milan , putting Mumbai on the list of international fashion capitals. (ANI)
- Ray-Ban ties up with NGO for 20:20 vision care programme - Aug 11, 2010
- Singer Shaan donates old spectacles for the needy - Aug 27, 2010
- Tinu Verghis bids adieu to modelling industry (With Image) - Feb 21, 2012
- If Deepika Padukone has a Christian wedding - Oct 11, 2011
- A shop worker who went on to model for Prada - Mar 17, 2011
- Sonam brings the curtains down on Jewellery Week - Aug 05, 2011
- Be strong to fight insecurity in modelling world: Tinu Verghis - Feb 25, 2012
- Sonakshi Sinha wants a simple, beach wedding - Sep 14, 2012
- Meet the fish bar lad, 17, who became a Prada model - Mar 17, 2011
- After Katrina, Hrithik may walk the ramp for kids - Jan 13, 2012
- Sari gets makeover, new look lures Hollywood - Sep 28, 2011
- Ronson marries girlfriend - Sep 05, 2011
- Day one at IIJW ends in style with 'Jewels of Falaknuma' - Aug 01, 2011
- Whiteley turns lingerie designer - Aug 15, 2012
- When fashion went boho and vintage (2011 in Retrospect) - Dec 16, 2011
Tags: audience, connoisseurs, eyesight, fashion capitals, gucci, international fashion, latest trends, luxottica group, managing director, milan, mumbai, prada, precious materials, ramp, rayban, shapes, showcasing, spring summer, sun glasses, sunglasses