Mobile tailor of HyderabadDecember 23rd, 2008 - 8:13 pm ICT by ANI
Hyderabad, Dec.23 (ANI): A tailor in Hyderabad is attracting everyones attention by offering his personal services on demand at clients houses. People can call him over his cellular phone and within no time he is at the clients doorstep.
With a sewing machine perched on a handcart, Satyanarayan, the tailor, reaches out to his customers, as he believes it saves them all the headache of waiting for days to get even little tailoring work done at tailor shops.
Unlike the stationed tailors of the city, he pulls handcart himself down the roads in search of customers.
“In just one phone call, he is right here at our doorstep. If we go to the stationed tailors we face a lot of problems. They keep on postponing the date of delivering the cloth. But Satyanarayan is always coming to us. He sits under a tree. And in no time he stitches cloth,” said Anuradha, a customer.
Satyanarayan earlier took to farming but being unable to earn much from tilling fields, he hit upon the novelty of being a mobile tailor.
- Tailors held in Pakistani town for refusing orders - Jul 20, 2012
- Indian tycoons to buy 'world's most expensive suit' - Dec 11, 2010
- Tailor sued for not sewing client's clothes on time - Jun 11, 2009
- Radacliffe seeks medical help for headaches - Jun 20, 2012
- Retro to Hawaiian with a twist: Summer fashion for men - May 22, 2012
- Indian tailor from Ahmedabad now dresses 'Who's Who' in US - Jun 30, 2010
- Hyderabad-based BPO to use `cheap' prison labour to process bank work - May 13, 2010
- Russian painter sews lips to protest - Jul 24, 2012
- Tony Blair didn't have a cell phone during his PM tenure - Jan 24, 2011
- Designers, not celebrities in focus at LFW (Rerview) - Mar 07, 2012
- Courses by Jamia Millia for those in locality - May 04, 2011
- Indian designer menswear market has come of age: Anita Dongre (With Images) - Apr 01, 2012
- Maharashtra opposition wants simultaneous counting of votes - Jan 04, 2012
- Two Nigerians held in Hyderabad for supplying drugs - Oct 23, 2011
- Not mere tailors, Indian designers hit back - May 13, 2012