Mickey Rourke once considered suicide and murderNovember 2nd, 2008 - 5:46 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Nov 2 (ANI): American actor Mickey Rourke was once so depressed that he considered both suicide and murder.
The actor admitted thinking about killing the man who raped ex-wife Carre Otis before ending his own life, and even wrote her a goodbye letter.
“I was about to commit two mortal sins. [I nearly killed] a guy who raped Carre when she was on heroin and beat her up,” the New York Post quoted Rourke, as saying.
However, the actor dropped his plans at the last minute after he visited New York priest Father Pete Colapietro.
The Father drank red wine and smoked with the star in the refectory of his church and convinced him not to go through with it.
Colapietro said: “He admitted he had [bleep]ed up his relationship with his wife. [He had] a letter he”d written to Carre - a note of a conciliatory nature. I told him, ”Let’’s fold it up and put it behind the statue of St. Jude.” ” (ANI)
- Rourke threatened suicide if Otis didn't marry him - Oct 11, 2011
- Rourke not getting married - Dec 12, 2009
- Mickey Rourke looking for English wife - Sep 10, 2009
- Mickey Rourke finally moves on from split with second wife - Feb 24, 2009
- Mickey Rourke Desires to be Gay Rugby Player Gareth Thomas - Dec 29, 2010
- Mickey Rourke thanks Stallone for standing by him - Nov 12, 2009
- Mickey Rourke is 'careful with money' - Aug 13, 2010
- Mickey Rourke's pooch bit him at first meeting - Dec 29, 2010
- Mickey Rourke opens about his abusive childhood - Oct 07, 2009
- No more kids for Tom Cruise - Jun 15, 2012
- Mickey Rourke still not over ex-wife even after 10 years of split - Nov 29, 2008
- Simpson, Wentz divorce finalised - Dec 08, 2011
- Jude Law seeks comfort in ex-wife - Feb 11, 2011
- Jude Law to block ex-wife autobiography release - Jul 03, 2010
- Rourke plans to make movie on gay rugby star - Jul 19, 2010