Michael Phelps has no time for loveAugust 27th, 2008 - 12:33 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 27 (ANI): Olympic golden boy Michael Phelps may have women swooning over him but the American pool star has no time for love.
Speaking at the London Olympics party, Phelps admitted that he is a romantic person but also said that there is no special girl back home in Baltimore waiting to congratulate him.
I am 23 now and if I went out with a girl she wouldnt see much of me until I get past 30, the Daily Express quoted Phelps, as saying.
My main aim in life is to swim faster. I am going to do even better things in London in four years time, he added.
Phelps has been linked with US swimmer Amanda Beard, English model Lily Donaldson and Stephanie Rice.
Phelps also spoke about winning the medals at the party.
It hasnt sunk in yet. Swimming in front of all those people. Winning all those medalsI cant quite believe it, he said. (ANI)
- Michael Phelps surrounded by bikini-clad girls at Las Vegas pool party - Apr 19, 2011
- Phelps reveals future: Working with kids and swimming with sharks - Aug 06, 2012
- Phelps and I will still be friends, says Lochte - Jul 29, 2012
- Phelps confirms retirement after London Olympics - Aug 03, 2012
- Olympics: Michael Phelps bids farewell - Aug 05, 2012
- Olympics swimming: Rochte claims gold, Phelps off podium (Lead) - Jul 29, 2012
- Olympics: Phelps adds another feather - Aug 03, 2012
- Phelps guns for Thorpe, wants to reverse result of 2004 Athens Games - Feb 13, 2011
- American Swimmer, Amanda Beard, Is Inscribing A Memoir Detailing Her Tormenting Past - Dec 15, 2010
- Phelps wins 400m medley gold at Austin meet - Jan 15, 2012
- Phelps, Lochte showdown in 200m medley - Aug 02, 2012
- Olympics: Phelps takes his medal tally to 21; US overtake China (Overall Roundup) - Aug 04, 2012
- Andhra celebrates second bronze medal at Olympics - Aug 04, 2012
- Phelps wants to have fun at Olympic swansong - Jul 27, 2012
- China set to challenge US dominance in pool - Jul 11, 2012