Mens” ten best ways to impress women revealedSeptember 22nd, 2008 - 6:14 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept 22 (ANI): No matter how much you hate it, but if you want to impress a woman, just help her carry those shopping bags.
And in case that’’s not enough to flatter your lady, below are 10 best ways that will surely make them fall for you, reports the Independent.
1. Ask questions Over dinner, in a restaurant, nothing beats a good question or two. For instance “How was your day?”
2. Stop asking questions After you have asked enough questions, particularly the right ones, there will come a time when you should stop - when you”re in bed together.
3. Call me back straightaway Verbose, over-worked text messages just look keen and girly. Be a man and say it in 350 characters or don”t say it at all. 4. Don”t be tight When it comes to small change, taxi fares, coffee money, tips and treats, penny-pinching is a huge turn off.
5. Carry bags If they”re heavy, please don”t make a fuss about it, just do it.
6. Don”t hide your appreciation There is no girl alive who doesn”t want a priapic response to a new dress. 7. ”No” to: Clammy hands, grunting in public, salivating into earholes, ‘’sexy” tickling, jokes about love handles and twanging bras.
8. ”Yes” to: A firm touch and a smooth hand, a frank attitude to nudity, evident and matter-of-fact carnal enjoyment, and an attentive approach to often overlooked areas of the female body.
9. Talk about ex-girlfriends Too much detail about ex-girlfriends is as harmful as not talking about them at all.
10. Criticism Say what you like about her friends, work, flat, table manners. (ANI)
Tags: attitude, clammy hands, coffee, ex girlfriends, fuss, good question, jokes, london, love handles, matter of fact, money tips, new dress, nudity, penny pinching, salivating, shopping bags, smooth hand, table manners, taxi fares, text messages