Meghalaya Assemblys Budget session begins on MondayMarch 23rd, 2008 - 7:28 pm ICT by admin
Shillong, Mar 23 (ANI): The newly formed Meghalaya Assemblys first Budget Session will begin from Monday.
The session will continue till March 27 during which the Assembly will pass the Vote on Account.
The session will start with the Governor S S Sidhus address, which will be followed by presentation of the supplementary demands and appropriate accounts.
Meghalaya United Democratic Party (MUDP) president Donkupar Roy was sworn in as the Chief Minister of Meghalaya on March 19, hours after the Congress-led D D Lapang Ministry resigned ahead of a trust vote in the State Assembly. (ANI)
- Lapang seeks bigger ministry in Meghalaya - Mar 06, 2010
- Budget session of Meghalaya Assembly begins today - Mar 24, 2008
- Meghalaya now has two chief ministers - Jan 31, 2010
- Lapang resigns, Sangma to be sworn-in Tuesday (Lead) - Apr 19, 2010
- Congress-led coalition government takes office in Meghalaya - May 13, 2009
- Four chief ministers, no big deal: Lapang - Mar 24, 2010
- Sangma to be elected next Meghalaya chief minister - Apr 19, 2010
- Congress ally in Meghalaya to support new chief minister - Apr 19, 2010
- I will ensure coherence and unity in CLP: Sangma - Apr 20, 2010
- Meghalaya heads for fourth government in two years - Apr 17, 2010
- Congress-led Meghalaya government wins trust vote - May 25, 2009
- Meghalaya's UDP to support Sangma in presidential poll - Jul 02, 2012
- No threat to government: Meghalaya chief minister - Sep 13, 2011
- Lapang meets Meghalaya governor as Congress faces rebellion - Apr 14, 2010
- Congress to sort out leadership tussle in Meghalaya - Apr 01, 2010