Meet the man who gobbled a 15lbs Big Mac in 4hrs and 39mts!October 19th, 2008 - 12:35 pm ICT by ANI
London, October 19 (ANI): An American man has managed to pull off what most food-lovers would only dream of doing he swallowed a Big Mac burger weighing 15lbs in 4hrs and 39mins.
Brad Sciullo, a chef by profession, hogged the giant beef burger that was served with 5lbs of toppings including cheese, lettuce, onion, tomato and peppers, all of which was moisturised with a whole cup each of ketchup, mustard, mayo and relish.
According to the Sun, the meat lover became the first person ever to finish the Beer Barrel Belly Bruiser at Dennys Beer Barrel Pub in Clearfield, Pennsylvania.
Sciullo won himself 230 pounds, three T-shirts along with a certificate for his enormous triumph. (ANI)
- World's Biggest Burger Finds A Place In The Guinness Book Of Records - Jun 14, 2010
- Brisbane's 'monster' burger a 'heart attack on a plate' - Aug 18, 2010
- Burger weighing 777 pounds sets new record - Jul 05, 2011
- Giant burger sets new world record - Sep 04, 2012
- In and out burger extends reach - Jun 03, 2009
- Burger King's NY Pizza Burger is waistline buster at 2,520 calories - Aug 19, 2010
- Serendipity 3 Sells World's Most Expensive Hot Dog for $69 - Jul 28, 2010
- McDonalds all set to introduce the McItaly burgers - Feb 10, 2010
- Rachael Ray: Shaun White, CoJo, and Pilgrim Sandwiches - Oct 10, 2011
- Beer batter squids, anybody? Or beer cheese soup? (Eating out with IANS) - Dec 14, 2010
- Obama's love for cheeseburgers witnessed again - May 30, 2009
- Mumbai, a city that never stops eating! - May 21, 2012
- Book unveils fascinating origins of our favourite dishes - Sep 06, 2010
- World's Biggest Burger To Find It's Place In Guinness Book Of World Records - Jun 14, 2010
- Bowling for Colombia: Earth food and meat on platter (Eating Out With IANS) - Apr 29, 2010
Tags: american man, beer barrel pub, bruiser, cheese, clearfield pennsylvania, first person, food lovers, ketchup, lettuce, london, meat lover, mustard, october 19, onion, profession, relish, sun, tomato, triumph