Medical astrology, the latest fascination for the new ageSeptember 26th, 2008 - 9:13 pm ICT by ANI
By Karan Kapoor
Ludhiana, Sep.26 (ANI): A lot of people in India have relied upon traditional sciences like astrology and Vastu Shastra for centuries. But the latest fascination, however, is medical astrology with astrologers suggesting various `remedial measures” for various diseases.
For instance Sushma Soni, suffering from a brain problem, seeks medical attention. She believes astrology is her last hope. For her, Rachna, a local astrologer, could be a great help.
Astrologers say that a person’’s mood varies with the alignment of stars and planets, which exert influence over the affairs of men and on people’’s health.
According to astrologers, there are certain stones, which yield results.
Sushma Soni, says: Doctors had told me that I had to go through a brain surgery for a cure. They were unsure that I would be cured after surgery. Then I came to Rachna and she gave me a stone to wear. She has assured me that it will help. There are many people who have benefited and thus recommend it.
Astrologers even claim to have remedies which can achieve “exceptionally good results” for serious diseases.
Rachna, an astrologer, said: There are eclipses and impact of star’’s position over our body. After every fifteen days there is `Amavasya” (new moon) and then `Puranmasi” (full moon). People should offer Kheer on Amavasya and jaggery-rice on Puranmasi. Our body has a huge amount of water. We have to keep our emotions very positive. We should stop thinking in the negative direction.
Besides, Vastu Shastra, an ancient Vedic science, is also becoming popular in Punjab.
One should remember that Vastu is science of direction, movements and architecture that combines all the five elements of nature and balances them with the men and materials.
To finalize the layout and planning of their houses, people are now consulting Vastu experts to manage the flow of cosmic energy.
Gunja, Vastushastra counsultant, said: Vastushastra is very important. When body doesn”t get required amount of calorie and carbohydrates, we face problems. Similarly, there is problem in that house which doesn”t get right amount of energy. As we need energy to do work in the same way our house needs energy to give us positive results in our body.
As astrology gains popularity, many young people are taking to it as a career. Be it seeking a good health, employment or building a house, astrology is re-emerging in its new manifestations. (ANI)
- Muslim or Christian, in Kerala they want Vastu home - Jun 12, 2011
- Teens, stay away from energy drinks - Jan 19, 2012
- The International Conference On Astrology And Vastu - Aug 31, 2010
- 'Going to a good astrologer is like going to a doctor' - Feb 10, 2010
- Did you know your horoscope signs have changed! - Jan 15, 2011
- Heal yourself in nature's lap at Kairali (IANS Travel, With Images) - May 20, 2010
- Sarabjit Singh's family to take Vastu Shastra's help for his release - Aug 22, 2009
- New Zodiac Signs To Result In Changes In 2011 Predictions? - Jan 15, 2011
- Where Diwali is dark and celebrated a month later! - Oct 27, 2011
- Astrology can predict tsunamis, claims Bihar minister - Mar 14, 2011
- Rejuvenating ayurvedic massage, the Kairali way (IANS Spa review- With Image) - May 24, 2010
- Boy sacrificed for hidden treasure in Andhra - Jan 26, 2012
- Supermoon not to have devastating effects, say Indian scientists - Mar 19, 2011
- Where Diwali comes late and brings on animal slaughter - Nov 24, 2011
- Shining bright light into ear banishes winter blues - Nov 10, 2011
Tags: astrologer, brain problem, brain surgery, cosmic energy, elements of nature, fifteen days, five elements, full moon, karan kapoor, last hope, ludhiana, medical astrology, negative direction, new moon, rachna, remedial measures, stars and planets, traditional sciences, vastu shastra, vedic science