Mayawati urges people to vote out Congress, BJPMarch 23rd, 2009 - 11:20 pm ICT by ANI
Hyderabad, Mar 23 (ANI): Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) chief and Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mayawati on Monday urged people to vote out parties like the Congress and the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).
Vote out the Congress and the BJP for the betterment of your lives, Mayawati said while addressing a public meeting at the Nizam College Grounds here.
Mayawati was here to launch her partys campaign for the upcoming general elections.
She blamed the policies of the Congress for the troubles faced by the downtrodden sections of the society.
Poor farmers, workers, traders and virtually every section of the society is facing problems because of the gross neglect of the Congress, she said.
The BSP supremo also appealed people to vote for the newly formed Third Front to uplift the downtrodden sections of the society. (ANI)
- Mayawati tries to gain foothold in Uttarakhand - Jan 25, 2012
- BSP has cheated Dalits: BJP - Feb 19, 2012
- Mayawati hits out at Congress for Khurshid's remarks - Feb 11, 2012
- Mulayam, Mayawati neglected Muslims, development: Rahul Gandhi - Jan 28, 2012
- Pilfered CWG funds could have helped Delhi's Dalits: Mayawati - Jun 17, 2011
- Will Mayawati's magic work in 2012? Pundits doubtful - Jan 31, 2012
- Maya attacks Akhilesh for changing names of eight districts (Lead) - Jul 23, 2012
- Sonia, Priyanka descend on Rae Bareli, flay Mayawati (Lead) - Feb 14, 2012
- Congress will instal Meira Kumar or Shinde as PM: Mayawati - Oct 14, 2011
- Uttar Pradesh set to vote amid hung house prediction - Feb 07, 2012
- Mayawati quits, warns against SP's hooliganism (Third Lead) - Mar 07, 2012
- Pranab receives warm welcome in Lucknow, meets Mulayam and Mayawati - Jul 04, 2012
- Mayawati takes oath as Rajya Sabha member - Apr 24, 2012
- Mayawati inaugurates 'dream project', says Congress ignored Dalit icons (Roundup) - Oct 14, 2011
- Sonia blames Mayawati for swindling of NHRM funds - Feb 26, 2012
Tags: bahujan samaj party, bahujan samaj party bsp, betterment, bharatiya janata party, bjp, chief minister, congress, general elections, gross neglect, hyderabad, nizam college, poor farmers, uplift, uttar pradesh chief minister mayawati