Matthew McConaughey lends his voice to beef up beef salesJuly 17th, 2008 - 6:09 pm ICT by ANI
New York, July 17 (ANI): American actor Matthew McConaughey has done voice-overs for a number of new radio ads for the National Cattleman’’s Beef Association.
“You see those hickory smoke signals? That’’s a sure sign it’’s grilling season in the land of lean beef,” the New York Daily News quoted the 38-year-old star as saying in one ad.
Spokeswomen for NCBA say that it was a perfect choice to McConaughey for the ads.
“We are certain once consumers hear it, they will recognize the new voice for its endearing quality and it will reinforce their passion for beef and the protein body benefits it provides,” Meghan Pusey told the Daily News.
The campaign is not the only new development in the hunky actors life, for he has just become a father after his girlfriend Camilla Alves gave birth to a son, Levi, on July 8. (ANI)
- Fatherhood improved my acting skills: McConaughey - Mar 15, 2012
- McConaughey, girlfriend conceived daughter after last year's ACM awards - Apr 20, 2010
- McConaughey took home 'Magic Mike' costumes - Jul 10, 2012
- Mcconaughey voted Hollywood's sexiest dad - Jun 16, 2012
- McConaughey said no to 'bachelor party' - Jul 09, 2012
- Matthew McConaughey engaged - Dec 27, 2011
- Wearing thong was daunting task for McConaughey - Jul 11, 2012
- Pregnant Camila experiences new things - Aug 17, 2012
- Matthew Mcconaughey to again become dad - Jul 05, 2012
- Mcconaughey to wed this weekend? - Jun 10, 2012
- McConaughey's kids excited about new baby - Jul 26, 2012
- Marriage was not Alves priority till it happened - Aug 02, 2012
- Matthew McConaughey is strict father - Mar 22, 2011
- Camila Alves Gives Birth To Baby Girl - Jan 04, 2010
- Mcconaughey joins 'Wolf Of Wall Street' - Aug 04, 2012
Tags: actor matthew mcconaughey, american actor, beef association, beef sales, camilla alves, endearing quality, hickory smoke, lean beef, matthew mcconaughey, national cattleman, new radio, new voice, new york daily news, old star, perfect choice, pusey, radio ads, smoke signals, son levi, york daily news