Mark Wahlberg says naked Kate Moss looked like his nephew!November 12th, 2008 - 12:06 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 12 (ANI): American actor Mark Wahlberg has revealed that supermodel Kate Moss reminded him of his nephew during the infamous Calvin Klein ad campaign.
Moss went topless for the 1992 underwear ad alongside Wahlberg.
The Max Pyne star said that he found nothing appealing about catwalk queens slender figure.
It was OK. I wasnt into the waif thing, The Sun quoted him, as telling the Nuts Magazine.
She kind of looked like my nephew.
I mean shes beautiful shes a very pretty nephew but Im more into curvy women, he added. (ANI)
- Kellan Lutz To Replace Mark Wahlberg In Calvin Klein Campaign - Dec 20, 2009
- Is Kate Moss’s Baby Bump Real? - Jan 12, 2011
- Kate Moss difficult to work with, says Calvin Klein - Feb 09, 2010
- Eva Mendes teams up with Calvin Klein for steamy ads - May 06, 2009
- The rise and fall of bust sizes among Brit girls - Dec 29, 2010
- Kate Moss strips for Pirelli calendar - Dec 09, 2011
- Kate Moss's daughter is her miniature version - Dec 03, 2010
- Kate Moss turns fashion director, stylist - Feb 16, 2010
- Moss to be topless in Pirelli calendar - Aug 26, 2011
- Kate Moss difficult to work with, says Calvin Klein - Feb 11, 2010
- Kate Moss to launch soap range - Aug 20, 2011
- Zoe Saldana strips for Calvin Klein underwear - Jul 09, 2010
- Snoop Dogg to perform at Kate Moss's wedding - May 23, 2011
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince 'planning a baby' - Feb 04, 2011
- Calvin Klein's new F-word billboard causing controversy in US - Apr 01, 2011
Tags: ad campaign, american actor, calvin klein, catwalk, curvy women, kate moss, london, mark wahlberg, max pyne, naked kate moss, nephew, nuts magazine, slender figure, sun, supermodel kate moss, underwear, waif