Mark Ronson denies row with Amy Winehouse over Bond tuneNovember 27th, 2008 - 4:46 pm ICT by ANI
London, November 27 (ANI): Music Producer Mark Ronson, who had been rumoured to have had a tiff with Amy Winehouse, has denied that he and the singer had fallen apart.
The three-time Grammy Award-winner was said to have been mad at Amy for losing out on the chance to send their theme tune to the producers of the latest Bond flick Quantum of Solace.
The duo had been reported to have blocked their association owing to the Back to Black hit makers alleged erratic conduct, reports the Daily Star.
Ronson, however, trashed the claims insisting that it was because of his spending too much time in the US that the two had not been able to catch up.
He said: I haven”t been in England in a while. I always go and see her when I”m there and I saw her about six weeks ago but I haven”t spoken to her in a little while. (ANI)
- Sir Elton John to team up with Mark Ronson for his next album? - Dec 01, 2008
- Mark Ronson not a part of Amy Winehouses new album - Dec 17, 2008
- No autopsy on Amy Winehouse before Monday morning - Jul 24, 2011
- Mark Ronson still mad at Amy Winehouse over loss of Bond tune - Nov 13, 2008
- Amy's dad to share her handwritten notes with fans - Jun 18, 2012
- Singer Amy Winehouse found dead in London apartment - Jul 24, 2011
- Rihanna aspires to work with Mark Ronson - Feb 27, 2010
- Amy Winehouse's new album to be released in December - Oct 31, 2011
- Mark Ronson is engaged to his French girlfriend - Feb 10, 2011
- Amy Winehouse apologizes to Mark Ronson for her unflattering tweets - Sep 22, 2010
- Amy Winehouse features in the Quincy Jones tribute album - Sep 12, 2010
- Posthumous Amy Winehouse album to be released in December - Oct 31, 2011
- Microsoft apologises over Amy Winehouse tweet - Jul 27, 2011
- Livid Amy Winehouse says 'Ronson is dead for me' - Sep 20, 2010
- Amy Winehouse’s First Lyrics Found In London’s Trash - Dec 29, 2010